Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test? fitness

i have testolic from tailand, its a propinate there in 2mill viles iwas going to split this into 2 jabs aweek for 12 weeks, with some proviron and anavar? will this dose of test affect my fittness and running? as its low dose?

If you'rgoing with test prop, gotta jab that each day m8.. The reason being stable values. As said earlier, this alone may hinder your performance. You will get sore.
For a runner i would rather pick orals acctually.. Tbol maybe. Or, a low dose of test along with a higher dose with equipose may work.

Do you have any pct up, and anti-e to take during cycle at hand?

ill live the pain , i like to do a bit kick boxing and circuits, ido bit running, maybe ill do 3 jabs a week, ive been on growth off and on for year and half so ready for abit pump, got proviron, and var dono if i should do var? also pct dono weather to do do hcg through out or after? and what else do you suggest , any advise will be good!

Pain, who the hell here cares about pain? x) Some people get a limp for the whole day. That's the thing, not pain.
With prop, jab each day! no discussion.. some might say EOD though, I say ED
hcg you do through out the cycle. but if that is all, keep reading.

hcg at what dose? im doin 12 week cycle ill be keeping jabs to 3 a week, also i hav var shall i add them?

eh. if you want to excel at endurance training the only way is to run more.

unfortunately testosterone isn't gonna help you, it will hinder. take it from a former competitive runner who tried to run on a cycle. higher bp, higher heart rate will cripple your times. also the pumps you will get in your shins and calves will damage you. i ran a 5K on a cycle before. had to quit halfway through. the pumps were ridiculous. people were freaking out cause my calves looked like they ballooned into a blimp and my veins were popping out.. they thought i had a monster cramp.

try it yourself and see. maybe there is a perfect dose where you can avoid the pumps and the high bp and HR. but that just might be your natural test levels. so it would be pointless anyway. even a 5 digit increase in HR can totally cripple your times.

What he said... lol.. I have some MMA friends that can't run high doses of test, and Deca is completely out... it winds them... if you keep ALL your drugs too under 600mg/week... you should be good...

EQ is supposed to help with RBC count... and gas... check this out...

T NATION | Steroids in Mixed Martial Arts

ok thanks for thanks for that,im doin 12 week cycle so im thinking start hcg week 3 at 250 iu twice a wk? until end? also nolvidex at end of cycle?

Top Bottom