Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test/eq/var - Specific Goals in mind

StRoNg_WoN

High End Bro
Platinum
Hey guys,

Stats:

Height - 5'11
Weight - 188.8lbs this morning
Bf - 12ish percent

History:

Ok... well I've gone from 123 at this height (I know...) to 155... then struggled, and ate EVERYTHING that wasn't nailed down... till I got up to 165...

From there.. I did a few light test cycles... 250mg/week for 8 weeks etc... gained, and kept about 16lbs...

Over the years... I've never really gone higher then 500mg/week of test, and haven't really run anything longer then 12 weeks.. I've kept things simple... I've done:

Test only/250mg week (a LONG LONG time ago...)
Test/Deca/Dbol - 500/300/40ed
Prop/Npp/Var - 100EOD/75EOD/40ed
Test/Deca/Eq - 250/300/450

These were done over the course of around 10ish years.. I've been as heavy as 210, and bloated... to as light as 175 and ripped @ 6%

My goals in the past: Get HUGE in the winter/Ripped in the summer etc...

Things have changed...

I have moved on from regular BB style training to Muay Thai training instead...

Seeing as I'm 34 now... and am looking to use Muay Thai to stay in shape, and maybe compete in some amateur stuff, as well as wanting to look good (who doesn't...) I proposed this

CURRENT GOAL: To lean out, not gain much more mass, but get vascular, and ripped, while maintaining my gas... so high doses are out.

Weeks 1 - 15 - Enanthate - 250mg/week
Weeks 1 - 13 - Equipoise - 450mg/week
Weeks 1 - 13 - Letro - 0.625/EOD
Weeks 11 - 17 - Var/40mg day

PCT 40/40/20/20 Nolva

Diet:

- TKD or CKD... if I have enough energy with martial arts training.

Training:

- Cardio - 4 x week either 30min in the am or HIIT in the aft.
- Weights - 3 x week on a WS4SB III template
- Muay Thai - 4 x week

Thoughts?? Flames??

Have at'r

the cycle it self sounds decent but you need to plan a better PCT, Nolva alone might not cut it if you want to bounce back to normal asap

the cycle it self sounds decent but you need to plan a better PCT, Nolva alone might not cut it if you want to bounce back to normal asap

Fair enough... I'm used to running MUCH shorter cycles... Hmmmm.. I'll read up on the stuff here...

This HCGenerate by Needto looks promising... I have yet to try any of his products... but MAN he's been a HUGE help in the past.. :D

Thanks NEED!!

Actually this would be a nice addition my thinks:

definitely read up on the best pct for 2010 sticky. great info there. throw in some hcg maybe for a quicker rebound? and fuck man 250mg test per week is less than half of what i'd run. :\ just some things to think about.

Yea... I want to run the test @ a lower dose... because I'd rather it not affect my cardio... and I've heard that higher dose test may affect that.. if I were trying to put on size though.. I'd for SURE jack it up to 500... I've done so in the past with great success... however I'm just looking to stay in my weight class, and get harder. I don't want to be heavier then 170... and I'm currently 188. Eq is a decent base... the <RBC count seems favorable... and the var should give me decent strength gains...

Top Bottom