Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Enthate Got hot

sledhead09

Hey Guys I had a vial in my sock and set it on the Dryer and it ran a cycle (dryer with heat) is it ruined Now?

Thanks

LOL hiding it from GF and set the rolled up sock on the Fliping dryer when it was running and ran outside.

Need a new hiding spot. ha ha

I agree man 100% but lots of women have no clue on steroids. They think Bad instantly, I have seen lots of gear thrown away from friends and forums. Going to the Ukraine in Feb buying me a women who cares about my gear. LOL thanks again.

I agree man 100% but lots of women have no clue on steroids. They think Bad instantly, I have seen lots of gear thrown away from friends and forums. Going to the Ukraine in Feb buying me a women who cares about my gear. LOL thanks again.

haha..

yeah man its always a good idea to try and educate them on it.. people are all ignorant about them.

birth control for females are hormones too, but that is accepted by 99% of people.. male hormones/steroids are accepted by 1% of people lol. and they both can hurt you if used improperly, and they both are totally safe if used properly.. thats a great way to try and explain it to them

Top Bottom