Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test-E, Winstrol stack, help please?

KNK8571

Hello everyone,

I am 25, 6'2,185 lbs, have been working out somewhat consistently for the past 7-8 years. I have taken winstrol and dianabol before and had great gains even at low doseages. My diet is controlled, strict and I keep to it quite rigorously. I was thinking about doing Test-E with Winstrol this time....
Test-E: 1-12 weeks; 2 shots a week, not exceeding 500mg/week
Winstrol: 1-8 weeks; 50 mg/ED

Now this is where everything gets complicated lol.... I have at my disposal a blend of Tren.... My familiarity with Tren is limited so please, I would like as much information as possible... I have been researching on my own but I'd like some direct opinions, as far as doseage etc...

Another issue is my PCT.... The only anti-estrogen that is attainable for me right now is called Mesterolone.... Is anyone familiar with it? I have done some research using the brand name and it seems to be succesful, but considering using Test (and/or possibly tren) I would be very grateful to hear from those with more experience...Thank You!!!

Winny for 8weeks is a bit much dude.. what are your goals for this cycle.. bulking or cutting because it not very clear with those two compounds.. seems like you have more research to do if you don't know about tren.. ive never done it but know its not to be done half assed.. I would completely revise your cycle

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

Mesterelone is commonly known as proviron and it's not use as pct you use it on cycle it will make other steroids work better and you could also use it as your AI , forget about the tren for now , trust me is the king of Ass but it comes with too many sides , use the winny the last 6 weeks of your cycle at 50 mg Ed, also at your height you are a little under weight , bump those calories up in order to have a successful cycle but honestly you should research more before jumping on this cycle , you need a pct and apparently you haven't use it on your prior oral cycles

you would want to run the winnie on the back end of the cycle, and for shorter than 8 weeks. 4 to 5 weeks is usually a good amount of time. Running orals for along period of time can put a lot of unneeded stress on your liver. and 8 weeks of winstol would absolutely kill your joints. you need to have the proper support supplements in place to control these ill effects.

Mesterolone is a great thing to use on any cycle, like previously stated it will make other compounds you are using work better. It is known to have anti-estrogen properties, but you do not want to use this as your only defense for estrogen. Armidex or Armoasin are not that hard to get a hold and will be a much better option.

as for the tren, it is the most powerful steroid out there and can yield awesome results. but it also can carry some bad sides. A tren blend is not a good option for your first go with it. If the sides are to harsh for you, the longer ester is going to be in your system for a long time causing the sides to occur long after discontinue use. you should use 100% tren acetate your first time to access your tolerance. That way if the sides are too harsh for you, you can discontinue use and they will be gone quickly. I am not going to tell you not to use it, that is your choice.. but just be prepared for what could happen and have the proper supports to go with it aswell.

now before you even think about starting the cycle, you need to have everything set in place, and on hand. PCT included.

Here's a much better option for you

1-12 test e 500 mg week
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-4 tbol 60 mg week
1-4 n2guard
7-14 hcg 500 iu's week or hcgenerate
9-14 winstrol 50 mg day
9-14 n2guard

pct
15-18 clomid 25/25/25/25
15-18 unleashed/post cycle combo
15-18 forma stanzol
15-18 daa powerchews or powder

PROVIRON IS NOT AN AI... IF YOU CANNOT GET THE PROPER COMPONENTS FOR YOUR CYCLE THEN YOU NEED TO WAIT UNTIL YOU CAN...

Thank you everyone for the advice! Well I did find better products for PCT.... HCG is a little out of my budget, but considering doing test e which is a better option: tamoxifen, anastrozole, or Clomifene??? or should I use more than one? Would it be wise to use the mesterelone during my cycle, and if so what are the doseages for that??

Thank you everyone for the advice! Well I did find better products for PCT.... HCG is a little out of my budget, but considering doing test e which is a better option: tamoxifen, anastrozole, or Clomifene??? or should I use more than one? Would it be wise to use the mesterelone during my cycle, and if so what are the doseages for that??

Definitely use Clomid (Clomifene), and stay away from Nolva (tamoxifen)

50/25/25/12.5 is what I run. Some people prefer more and some less. It just depends on who you ask.

Top Bottom