Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test e/tbol cycle

cmoney1000

Stats 22
6'2
9% bf
This will be my 2nd cycle just wondering what mg of tbol I should use an for how long. 50mg for 4 weeks to kickstart seems to be the norm but any advice would be appreciated thanks.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

I would say if it's your first time using tbol just to be conservative and use it at no more than 50MG for 4-6 weeks. Make sure to have liver support on hand and also use an AI, quite a few people have small estrogen issues with tbol.

60 mg a day for 6 weeks is the optimal dose... MAKE SURE you are using n2guard along side... you need to protect yourself from the toxicity and n2guard has you completely covered...

Definitely I run n2guard all year around its great stuff. I cant tell u the last time I was sick im sold on n2guard.

Just did 60 mg 4 weeks as well to kick start test e cycle. LOVED it... Put on 6-7 pounds, no water... Nice strength increase. Was my first real cycle and I'm glad I started it with tbol. The nice folks on here helped me immensely. Good luck to you.

Stats 22
6'2
9% bf
This will be my 2nd cycle just wondering what mg of tbol I should use an for how long. 50mg for 4 weeks to kickstart seems to be the norm but any advice would be appreciated thanks.

Impressive stats...what's your cycle look like?

Top Bottom