Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E subQ

mohit261109

Hey guys .....
If I injected Test E subQ in my Glute will there be any pain more than usual or will it get infected.....

I am asking this.......because for the last 2 injections......I am injecting Test e in my glute with 24g 1" needle ( small for glute as per many people ).......and there is no PIP at all ......so is it going into my muscle ?? .......I push the needle all the way in....
Thanks.

Sent from my Micromax A110 using EliteFitness

What's your bf? You may be hitting muscle depending on that. Test e is pretty mild on pip too

Body fat is 14-15 %..

And I'm saying NO PIP at all.....its like I try to feel where I injected in my glute and I can't make out where......lol

Sent from my Micromax A110 using EliteFitness

Yes you can inject Cypionate SubQ. There are many TRT doctors changing to this method but they don't recommend the glute. Usually abdomen or thighs. I still prefer deep into the muscle though so if you're uncertain always use a 1.5" needle.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

i've tried using slin pins to inject oil and it never works out.. way too thick so not sure about this strategy .. also failing to get into a muscle can leave to abcesses which i suppose if they are sterile are okay but for guys like us who inject frequently and not like HRT guys do i would say this would be a risky strategy long term

i would stick to IM

Top Bottom