Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test e stacked with winstrol

gosborn

5'8" 165 pounds
less then 15% bf

I compete in Jiu Jitsu tournaments and don't want to gain a lot of muscle weight. However I am struggling strength wise against younger opponents. I was never a big/strong person. I have talked to several buddies who use test and they have guided me into the direction of using Test e 250 a week 125mg every 4 days for 10-12 weeks,and 50mg of winstrol everyday. Will be using Clomid as a pct. Any advice and would 250 once a week be best or 125 every 4 days?

If you are going to run test, that dose isn't a lot more than the normal range of test your body produces, so it won't give you huge strength gains that a bigger dose would. If you are wanting to run it, I would run it around 350mg per week (175mg twice per week)

5'8" 165 pounds
less then 15% bf

I compete in Jiu Jitsu tournaments and don't want to gain a lot of muscle weight. However I am struggling strength wise against younger opponents. I was never a big/strong person. I have talked to several buddies who use test and they have guided me into the direction of using Test e 250 a week 125mg every 4 days for 10-12 weeks,and 50mg of winstrol everyday. Will be using Clomid as a pct. Any advice and would 250 once a week be best or 125 every 4 days?

I would use a TEST/EQ cycle if I were you. Nice lean gains with impressive strength gains.

What kind of gain would should I expect from 125 twice weekly stacked with winstrol? I don't want 20-30 lbs I'd like to gain 10

You should be ok..I have done many Winny only Cycles and had great gains in Strength without alot of weight gain. Alot of guys prefer EQ but personaly I love Winstrol

you need to get more test and run it properly... i love winstrol and for what you are wanting, it will be excellent... you just need to make sure that you have all the proper supports on this cycle... you absolutely need n2guard to protect yourself with winstrol... you also should run hcgenerate ES on cycle to ensure that you have a smooth transition into pct and a smoother and more efficient recovery... it will also ensure you experience minimal shutdown on cycle as well as keeping your libido high... for pct run this

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Top Bottom