Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E opinions wanted!

Mikenava

So i was talking to a dude at the gym who broke his back a couple years ago, and is prescribed test E 250 to help him get his back strength back, what do ya'll think about a cycle like his, say 6 months on with a 1cc of test e a week? I think you would hold onto the gains you made alot better. Yay or nay?

if your going to run 6 months you might as well not ever come off and just cruise... 250 mg week is a very low dose... hold onto gains better? i dont think so... i think you have a lot more reading to do

I agree, you can't go on for 6 months and just expect everything is going to be ok at the end. Don't ruin your life based upon someone else's story. Personally, I question the guys story. In the states that would be an off label use for a controlled substance. And that is a major mistake if you are a doctor wanting to keep your license. Did you actually see his script and vial?

So i was talking to a dude at the gym who broke his back a couple years ago, and is prescribed test E 250 to help him get his back strength back, what do ya'll think about a cycle like his, say 6 months on with a 1cc of test e a week? I think you would hold onto the gains you made alot better. Yay or nay?

I would check your own natural production levels first before you jump into anything.

No i never saw his script, i figured it was bs since i have never heard of a cycle like that, just wanted to get some opinions!

Top Bottom