Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E only cycle: Making legs grow more than other muscles

Hey guys it's Liam again.
Still planing my Test E only cycle, I just had some amazing feedback from some guys (burnthiscorpse, stevesmi and from the boss of bosses RADAR, to call a few)

Now my dilema is my workout, you see, my favourite muscle is quad, I have been dreaming all my life with having enormous quads.

For the sake of doing things as the "book" says, I was between Pull/Push/Leg/Rest/Repeat and Chest/Back/Delts/Legs/Arms/Rest/Repeat but today I said fuck it, I'll make my dream come true and this cycle will be the first step of it.

I'm now at 220's but at 240 I was squating 405 pounds 4x10, thing is I'm 6'2'' tall and that makes my quads look smaller than a shorter guy who can squat the same so I'm done with this, I'm gonna make my quads get bigger than ever.

I'm being thinking about how to train my quads often while on cycle, I'm not lifting heavier weights just adding intensity and frecuency, I just cannot get what would be the best idea.

I thinking on a week like this:
Legs / Pull / Rest / Legs / Push / Rest / Leg / Pull / Rest / Etc

What would be training more focused on legs, as for the other muscles I would be doing less volume but more frecuency training, I like how it sounds, also I don't want to overtrain while on cycle because of the joints so having 2 rest days a week is very nice, also I will be doing a strictly hypertrophy training, always above 9 reps, never trying to be Hulk with it, ego out of the gym.

I believe that
Leg / Pull / Leg / Rest / Leg / Push / Leg / Rest
is a little bit too much but maybe possible if I keep my reps high (10-12) and I reduce a couple of sets per Leg day, so less brutal but more frecuent.

I can't decide yet, I believe that if I do "this and that" is not that wicked to have such a workout a week.

What do you think?

Hey guys it's Liam again.
Still planing my Test E only cycle, I just had some amazing feedback from some guys (burnthiscorpse, stevesmi and from the boss of bosses RADAR, to call a few)

Now my dilema is my workout, you see, my favourite muscle is quad, I have been dreaming all my life with having enormous quads.

For the sake of doing things as the "book" says, I was between Pull/Push/Leg/Rest/Repeat and Chest/Back/Delts/Legs/Arms/Rest/Repeat but today I said fuck it, I'll make my dream come true and this cycle will be the first step of it.

I'm now at 220's but at 240 I was squating 405 pounds 4x10, thing is I'm 6'2'' tall and that makes my quads look smaller than a shorter guy who can squat the same so I'm done with this, I'm gonna make my quads get bigger than ever.

I'm being thinking about how to train my quads often while on cycle, I'm not lifting heavier weights just adding intensity and frecuency, I just cannot get what would be the best idea.

I thinking on a week like this:
Legs / Pull / Rest / Legs / Push / Rest / Leg / Pull / Rest / Etc

What would be training more focused on legs, as for the other muscles I would be doing less volume but more frecuency training, I like how it sounds, also I don't want to overtrain while on cycle because of the joints so having 2 rest days a week is very nice, also I will be doing a strictly hypertrophy training, always above 9 reps, never trying to be Hulk with it, ego out of the gym.

I believe that
Leg / Pull / Leg / Rest / Leg / Push / Leg / Rest
is a little bit too much but maybe possible if I keep my reps high (10-12) and I reduce a couple of sets per Leg day, so less brutal but more frecuent.

I can't decide yet, I believe that if I do "this and that" is not that wicked to have such a workout a week.

What do you think?

When I want my legs to grow I do 2
Things. I squat heavy ( clean reps of 5) 3 times a week , and I hit the leg press for reps of 30, 3 times a week. Don't plan your rest days, just rest when you feel needed. On cycle your going to recover fAster. Try push, legs, pull, legs , push , legs, pull, legs. Alternate reps, first leg day do heavy squats , light high rep leg press ( then whatever else you want to include) next day do light legg press light squats for higher reps. I always squat heavy though, I find heavy squats work my legs better than high rep squats , then I use the leg press to blow them the fuck up with massive hypertrophy.... Want to set a squat pr ? Once your test is in full swing,
Try doing 4 sets leg press 30 + reps then step under the bar and squat heavy.! Your legs won't even feel the weight as they are so blown up with blood and oxygen from the high reps.

Peace homie good luck ! And pack in the carbs every leg day

To be honest with you, the best option is 2 leg days/week if you want huge legs. Concentrate on the big exercises: squats, leg press, leg extensions etc. really dig deep and hit it hard and heavy.

When I want my legs to grow I do 2
Things. I squat heavy ( clean reps of 5) 3 times a week , and I hit the leg press for reps of 30, 3 times a week. Don't plan your rest days, just rest when you feel needed. On cycle your going to recover fAster. Try push, legs, pull, legs , push , legs, pull, legs. Alternate reps, first leg day do heavy squats , light high rep leg press ( then whatever else you want to include) next day do light legg press light squats for higher reps. I always squat heavy though, I find heavy squats work my legs better than high rep squats , then I use the leg press to blow them the fuck up with massive hypertrophy.... Want to set a squat pr ? Once your test is in full swing,
Try doing 4 sets leg press 30 + reps then step under the bar and squat heavy.! Your legs won't even feel the weight as they are so blown up with blood and oxygen from the high reps.

Peace homie good luck ! And pack in the carbs every leg day

Thanks a lot for the feedback man :D I prefer that way too as my focus will be legs and I'm ok with training other muscles 2 times a week.

I think I'm gonna do heavy Squats and high reps on the 45 degree angle leg press, I have always loved doing above 10 reps on the leg press, I do it low reps when I'm doing it with one leg only too.

Sounds nice.

To be honest with you, the best option is 2 leg days/week if you want huge legs. Concentrate on the big exercises: squats, leg press, leg extensions etc. really dig deep and hit it hard and heavy.

Yeah, 2 leg days a week have worked excellent for me while bulking naturally, I think I'm gonna add another day on cycle though.

Thanks a lot man.

Top Bottom