Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E half-life and blood levels - is this correct?

New Dude

If the average male produces about 7 mg of test per day ( roughly 50 mg per week ), then if one were to follow the injection schedule of 250mg per week using half life of 7 days, the test in ones system would be as follows:

End of wk one 1/2 of 250 equals 125mg

End of week two: 62.5 from week one plus 125 from week two

End of week three: 31.5 plus 62.5 plus 125mg

End of week 4: 16 plus 31.25 plus 62.5 plus 125 mg.

So, after several weeks, you will be STARTING each week ( right after that weeks injection) with between 450 mg and 475 mg of test and finishing the week with about half that. This is assuming once per week injection schedule. After figuring this out it makes so much more sense to pin 2X per week rather than once as blood levels will become substantially more stable. Even with a smaller test dose of 250/300 mg per week you would still end up with constant blood levels somewhere between 8 and 10 times normal levels after 5 weeks. I figured it out more for myself and am posting it to see if I am correct and to share with others. If I am incorrect, feel free to fix my math as I am new to aas and am in the second week of my cycle.

You have the right idea about how peak levels are reached with long esters, but I thought half life of test E was around 10 days. Regardless, you are right about ideally pinning twice per week to keep stable blood levels

Top Bottom