Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E cycle confirmed - PCT help

azboss

Hey, I am planning my first cycle of test e at 400mg p/w for 10 weeks.

I have been reading up on all this PCT and it's starting to do my head in, so I thought I would just ask for some valuable information from none other than you guys here.

Now I am from Australia, and have limited access to a lot of the websites on here (don't want to risk losing hundreds of dollars for it to be caught up at customs). Unless there are some aussies here who recommend an online source that guarantees to deliver?

So I am wondering what kind of PCT and during cycle should I be running?

Would novedex XT do the trick during cycle if any problems start to occur? ie: nipples, pimples etc? (don't think I can get my hands on forma stanazol as much as i would like to).

I planned on using nolvadex (tamoxifen) for PCT. Again these decisions have been made as to what I can get my hands.

So overview:

1-10 test e 400mg/w
10-14 nolvadex 20mg/day
novedex xt taken when needed

Im not feeling confident with the novedex XT is it strong enough to keep it on hand?. Is there something I should be taking throughout my cycle before I reach PCT that is better and easily available to reduce water retention etc?

any information and help would be greatly appreciated!

Hey, I am planning my first cycle of test e at 400mg p/w for 10 weeks.

I have been reading up on all this PCT and it's starting to do my head in, so I thought I would just ask for some valuable information from none other than you guys here.

Now I am from Australia, and have limited access to a lot of the websites on here (don't want to risk losing hundreds of dollars for it to be caught up at customs). Unless there are some aussies here who recommend an online source that guarantees to deliver?

So I am wondering what kind of PCT and during cycle should I be running?

Would novedex XT do the trick during cycle if any problems start to occur? ie: nipples, pimples etc? (don't think I can get my hands on forma stanazol as much as i would like to).

I planned on using nolvadex (tamoxifen) for PCT. Again these decisions have been made as to what I can get my hands.

So overview:

1-10 test e 400mg/w
10-14 nolvadex 20mg/day
novedex xt taken when needed

Im not feeling confident with the novedex XT is it strong enough to keep it on hand?. Is there something I should be taking throughout my cycle before I reach PCT that is better and easily available to reduce water retention etc?

any information and help would be greatly appreciated!

id suggest pct of
clomid 50mg x 4wks.
sustain alpha...but if all you can get is nolva .then 20mg x 4wks alongside a decent test booster .bulk daa.creatine.
start the supps day after last jab,but DONT start the clomid or nolva till 2 weeks after your last jab.....for on cycle try get some arimadex and take 0.5 mg eod if needed ....alternatively proviron 50mg day.......you may not even need anything on cycle ...wait see how you get on ...seein as its only a ten week cycle i dont think hcg will be needed but if you suffer from atrophy mid cycle .then if you can get hcg,,,..take 1000 ius eod for 5 shots .startin day after last test e jab .run 20mg nolva with the hcg if you do .

thanks for the reply, im going to try and find out if i can get arimadex, is that in tab form? so the arimadex would just be there to keep on hand just in case something happens yeah? im going to get a final list of what I can get today. okay so nolva 2 weeks after test. got it... any information in regards to the novedex xT from gaspari nutrition?

thanks for the reply, im going to try and find out if i can get arimadex, is that in tab form? so the arimadex would just be there to keep on hand just in case something happens yeah? im going to get a final list of what I can get today. okay so nolva 2 weeks after test. got it... any information in regards to the novedex xT from gaspari nutrition?

SORRY no experience of novadex xt..as for the adex .it should come in 1mg tab...chop in half donw the score line and take half i needed.....if you get bloated too much or puffy nips,then start at 0.5mg eod.......up to every day if symptons dont go ,,tho you should be fine.

Yeah I PM'ed RADAR about a similar cycle awhile back, He said the same way in the OTC is just kind of shit when it comes to this stuff like injectables. Aromasin, Arimidex, or Letro would be needed for the gyno. Buy If you can get your hands on forma do it because i've been reading that Aromasin, Arimidex, or Letro when used on cycle regularly can inhibit gains a little bit.

Yeah I PM'ed RADAR about a similar cycle awhile back, He said the same way in the OTC is just kind of shit when it comes to this stuff like injectables. Aromasin, Arimidex, or Letro would be needed for the gyno. Buy If you can get your hands on forma do it because i've been reading that Aromasin, Arimidex, or Letro when used on cycle regularly can inhibit gains a little bit.

Incorrect, adex will not inhibit gains & Letro is way too strong.

Incorrect, adex will not inhibit gains & Letro is way too strong.

Arimadex has been shown to lower IGF levels by as much as 18% and higher in clinical studies robbing you of some gains. As far as AI's go while on a cycle using one during the whole cycle is personal preference but the studies prove that it in fact does inhibit gains (read up on it by typing in "arimadex inhibit gains"). personally I have had a lot of success by getting something stronger like Letro/ferma in your arsenal to kill estro quick when problems or signs arise. If you do not want to go that route and want one the whole time a IMO would be the better route "steroidal aromatase inhibitor". Aromasin-Exemestane to name one does not crush estro levels by reducing them about 35% but when taken regularly it has been shown to lower shbg which then raises free testosterone and IGF levels in fact adding gains. Personal preference but of you want to get technical thats the way to go.

Top Bottom