Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test e and tren e cycle

Looking at my first post I meant 500 total twice a week of both compounds.
Sorry for confusion.
Will now be looking at 250 in total of test and 500 of tren pinning twice a week.
Will aim for 12 weeks of tren
14 weeks of test
And proviron twice a day whilst taking the tren at 25mg.
But will be open to cut tren cycle from week 8 if I feel not comfortable with it or have hit a plateau depending on how my body feels/reacts.
Apologies for the confusion guys.

it depends what you want to get out of this
if you want to look like an anatomy chart then run as little test as possible to keep your dick working. you don't need much but start low
considering that you ran 700mg tren a week and loved it you could bump it up (that's my preference)

so i would say
250-500mg test e
700-1g tren e
optional some masteron or winny
i would go for shorter esters as well but it's nothing wrong with this

Are there retards out there.....besides me?
count on me

I think a bit of confusion from my original post.
My last cycle was tren a 100mg eod and test e 100mg eod.
700mg of tren a week is too much of a jump for me.
I'm happy with 500mg and was just after people's ideas on stepping up to do 12 weeks of tren.
Cheers.

I think a bit of confusion from my original post.
My last cycle was tren a 100mg eod and test e 100mg eod.
700mg of tren a week is too much of a jump for me.
I'm happy with 500mg and was just after people's ideas on stepping up to do 12 weeks of tren.
Cheers.

Make the jump to 12 weeks bro. I'm on my 8th week now and feel like after 8 is where the magic of tren comes out. Others may disagree but this has been my personal experience.

Won't get shit after about 8 weeks honestly. Myostatin will be too high to get muscle gain after that point.

I've been doing a lot of research on myostatin. I fully agree that after week 8 gains in muscle size are hindered greatly and by the 9th week will stop all together. Dylan sent me a good link to read about it which started my whole research process. It's best to blast to week 8 then drop doses to cruise until around week 20 then blast again. By the 20th week you should be peaked again and make amazing gains. I'm going to put my research to work on my next cycle which will include test, primo, mast, eq and throwing in orals like var and winny in the beginning, middle and end.

I agree that gains slow down or stop at a point but I would venture to say that the point is different for each of us.

Like I said, I ran a 10 week tren cycle and found that, for me, the best of those weeks was 8-10 and I had wished that I would have seen what would have happened by 12. I'm on my eighthweek now and am very happy with the results and looking forward to the next few weeks.

Top Bottom