Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test e and tren e cycle

Martinwest

At the start of year I ran a cycle of 10 weeks tren a @100 eod and test p @100ml eod with procuring weeks 1-10 25mg twice a day weeks 1-10.
Loved it and now want to use test e and tren e with 12 weeks of tren e @500ml twice a week and 14 of test e @500ml twice a week.
With proviron weeks 1-12.
My question is should I stick with 10 weeks of tren and 12 of test as I'm using longer esters or will there be much benefit running an extra 2 weeks of each.
Thanks for reading..

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, run both for 12 weeks, it's the same ester so they will both clear out at about the same time. There is definitely added benefit if you run Tren -E longer, if you just can handle it, lol. But, since you had good experience with Tren -A, I don't see any reason not to run it exactly as long as you feel is working best for you. I wouldn't go over 12 weeks though, Tren is quite harsh, although a great AAS.

I don't remember anyone how you had your cycle laid out, so if you are already planning to do all I'm about to say, just ignore it, lol!
I would definitely run Test a lot lower than Tren, when you are running Tren there's absolutely no need for more than cruise/TRT dose of Test. I would also stack along a DHT compound like Masteron or Winny, even if just with low dose. IME, and many others have also noted that this reduces Tren sides drastically. Of course you will also need a good cycle support like N2GUARD, and use it throughout12 weeks cycle, and PCT.

BTW. What do you have planned for your PCT?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Oh yeah, and post full stats before you read my post above.;) Forum rules.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

The cycle I used last time was from needto and used proviron for the 1st 10 weeks.
44yrs 5ft 7 194lb done around 6 cycles,this would be my 2nd time using tren.have been slowly working up to this compound.

I would just run them for 10 weeks, and then add in a DHT oral like var or winny at the end.. leading right into PCT.

1-10 Test E 500 mg/week
1-10 Tren E 500 mg/week
8-12 Winny 60-80 mg/day

My suggestion:

1-12 Tren E 1g ew
1-12 Test E 250mg ew
1-12 Mast E 400mg ew

Test is better with tren at a much lower dose. Your tren dose is high but hey.....

A DHT like mast is awesome synergistically here.

As for esters, the test will take much longer to clear then tren e.

My suggestion:

1-12 Tren E 1g ew
1-12 Test E 250mg ew
1-12 Mast E 400mg ew

Test is better with tren at a much lower dose. Your tren dose is high but hey.....

A DHT like mast is awesome synergistically here.

As for esters, the test will take much longer to clear then tren e.

Tren E at a Gram a week? Way too much bro

Top Bottom