Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test/decca/d-bol how much mass i put on

badguysingh

Tell me ur experiences nd input
How much pounds of mass sum 1 can put on with
Test 500mg week 1-14
Decca 400 week 4-12
D-bol 50 Week 1-4
Will b eating 4000 cals a day 20% fats 40% protein and 40% carbs .
Aweek. i have done test only cycle and at 300mg a week 6 weeks nd secod cycle test 300 for 6 weeks and 30mg d-bol
these cycles were 2 years ago. I was 232 lbs and 14% bodyfat. Now been clean for 3 years. Im 27 6 2" and 215 about 11% bodyfat . wht can i expect from this cycle. how much weight or mass can i put on.

My cycle was test e 500mg/w deca400mg/w dbol 25mg/d. In 16 weeks i added 30lbs. After cycle only lost about 6 lbs of water. No strength lost actually made gains thru pct

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using EliteFitness

Tell me ur experiences nd input
How much pounds of mass sum 1 can put on with
Test 500mg week 1-14
Decca 400 week 4-12
D-bol 50 Week 1-4
Will b eating 4000 cals a day 20% fats 40% protein and 40% carbs .
Aweek. i have done test only cycle and at 300mg a week 6 weeks nd secod cycle test 300 for 6 weeks and 30mg d-bol
these cycles were 2 years ago. I was 232 lbs and 14% bodyfat. Now been clean for 3 years. Im 27 6 2" and 215 about 11% bodyfat . wht can i expect from this cycle. how much weight or mass can i put on.

You will put on a lot of water weight with that cycle. As far as pure muscle, it will be much less than you think but no matter what its all speculation. There are too many variables for anyone to make a remotely accurate guess of what YOU will gain.

Thanks guys. I know every 1 is different nd gains will differ person 2 person. Jus asking for ppls experience who have done this cycle in da begining of there steroid journey like saying for me its gonna b my 3rd cycle nd been clean for about 3 years now. so how much ppl gained nd how much they actually kept after cycle?

Thanks guys. I know every 1 is different nd gains will differ person 2 person. Jus asking for ppls experience who have done this cycle in da begining of there steroid journey like saying for me its gonna b my 3rd cycle nd been clean for about 3 years now. so how much ppl gained nd how much they actually kept after cycle?

Example: You can gain 30 lbs and keep 20 or you can gain 10 and keep 7 or any other combination... And the guy that gained 10 could have gained more muscle because all of his gains were clean and he dropped body fat in the process. I guess what I'm saying is stop worrying about what others have gained because it has nothing to do with you. Also the scale is one of the worst ways in the world to judge gains. My grandma can gain 20 lbs in a month without ever going near a steroid or weight room.

Thanks Rickrock . nd others for ur feedback. So depending on how 1's recovery would b is how sum 1 keeps the gain right? nd yeah i knkw know this is a not a dry bulk . may b if i drop da d-bol and add Eq
So it would b
500 test week 1-14
Decca 400 Week 2-10
EQ 600. week 1-12

i have caber, anastanzol , hcg, clomid. And hcgenrate , nolva and other natty supps from this site. so pct is not an issue . i have done pct before with jus using clomid smd nolva nd have done last pct using hcg end of cycle nd then pct with ,clomid, nolva, hcgenerate and a natty test bosster from here.

Top Bottom