Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test/Deca/Dbol - 1 week in - left nipple sensitive

bwatcher949

Im running 30mg dbol, 300mg deca, 500mg teste for 1 week now. Today when I was lifting, my left nipple started feeling burny / super sensitive. It doesn't feel too bad now.

I have letro / bromo / adex onhand. Should I wait alittle longer to see if it gets worse ?

Im putting on 2 pumps of formestane in the morning and at night as well.

watch out for later in cycle/post cycle when your estrogen levels are out of whack.

Good advice from Dave.

Not really a fan of these beginning cycles with multiple compounds. If you do run into a problem you can't really know what caused it.

You also lose the benefit of learning how much your body can cope with before sides outweight benefits etc.

its the dbol take .25mg of adex just to be safe every other day...dbol only thing that ever made my boobies itch...even 1200mg test ew no itch...50mg dbol i would of had c cups

I have adex but haven't been using it.

The only thing I been using is formestane twice a day.

I have adex/bromo/letro onhand

I do it at the end of the cycle. use the 2 week window while the longer test ester clears, before the clomid(if u have it) and letro. that is a powerful stack you are on, next time run the adex on cycle...you should be, any time you are running aromatizing compounds.

Top Bottom