Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test cyp vs. test enan

Hollow Man

Plat Hero
Platinum
Does anyone notice a difference with how they feel taking test cyp compared to taking test enan? I have been using test cyp for the last 6 months or so, small does 1.5 ml every 2 weeks for HRT. I renewed my script and was given test enanthate and just started using it, same dose, same frequency but I feel very strange since using, jittery, hot, thirsty, frequent urination. Anyone else notice any difference between the two? thanks

Told they are the same, only a few days different in the ester, but I prefer ethantate, it seems to be a personal thing.

Get your blood sugar tested. The symptoms that you've describe are signs of diabetes. Hopefully that's not the case, but I just wanted to give you a heads up.

Thanks bro's, I was aware of the diabetes symptoms just hoping it wasn't that. I was told the by the pharmacist the only difference is the oil used in each.

Hollow Man said:
Thanks bro's, I was aware of the diabetes symptoms just hoping it wasn't that. I was told the by the pharmacist the only difference is the oil used in each.

It's not the oil, it's the ester length. Cyp normally lasts about 10 days, ent. normally last about 8.

Can you explain what exactly the ester length means? Is that how long it stays in your system? thanks

Hollow Man said:
Can you explain what exactly the ester length means? Is that how long it stays in your system? thanks

Yep! Esters are attached to the steroid molecule to slow the release of the drug into your bloodstream. Ever notice how long deca and EQ take for you to "feel" anything? They are 2 of the longest esters used in biochem. That's why most people front load them.

the ester in cyp is only 1 carbon atom heavier per molecule than enth.. so basically they are the same compound, same effects. now if you are using a different brand, there could be some difference in quality or sterility, but you should not feel any difference physically between enth/cyp normaly. and yeah, cyp is mostly US ester, enth is mostly mexican/foreign

Top Bottom