Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test cyp powder smell

hyper24

Just curious,
Recently seen some test cyp powder, the powder looks excatly the same as test prop powder. Except the bag had an awful smell too it, best way to describe it is half lemon half vomit. Havnt opended the bag to smell the actual powder itself (dont wnat to contimate the powder)
Just wondering if anyone else has come across this and is prop and cyp powder suppose to look the same.

Just curious,
Recently seen some test cyp powder, the powder looks excatly the same as test prop powder. Except the bag had an awful smell too it, best way to describe it is half lemon half vomit. Havnt opended the bag to smell the actual powder itself (dont wnat to contimate the powder)
Just wondering if anyone else has come across this and is prop and cyp powder suppose to look the same.

It should smell like old rubber or old plastic with a real strong chemical/man made smell.

You can open the bag to smell it bro.

thanks bro, how about prop?
just both the powders look exactly the same, im worried maybe the supplier is possibly sending andro. I should really do a melting point test but using the oven is too inaccurate and I don't have any more precise way of doing it.

thanks bro, how about prop?
just both the powders look exactly the same, im worried maybe the supplier is possibly sending andro. I should really do a melting point test but using the oven is too inaccurate and I don't have any more precise way of doing it.

You have to have a good source bro I cant remember what everything smells like plus its not the best of tests either. If you post a pic it might be better.

Pain in the ass lol, every site has a no source policy which I respect. But that means when you find a source you have to order and hope for the best.
Ill try and get some pictures. I should just invest in some half decent equipment so I can do a MP test and not have to worry.

Pain in the ass lol, every site has a no source policy which I respect. But that means when you find a source you have to order and hope for the best.
Ill try and get some pictures. I should just invest in some half decent equipment so I can do a MP test and not have to worry.

Just find a source you trust bro and no worries.

You dont need expensive equipment to do a MP test, you could do it with a capillary tube, a thermometer, and heating a clear liquid that the capillary tube is in.

MP test? Please explain?

What clear liquid can I use, obviously water is no good as it starts boiling at 100 and the compounds dont melt to just after 100. I guess I could try some oil.

Top Bottom