Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test cyp/katanadrol 2.0 Cycle suggestions

andruski

Starting a 8 week cycle on Nov,1. Doing Blood work tomorrow Oct,27.
I was thinking about running 400mgs of test cyp for 8 weeks, Katanadrol 2.0 starting 2weeks in and continuing it till the end of the 8th week., start HCGenerate on the 4th week of the cycle
so it would look like this
Weeks1-2 400mgs of test cyp taking 200mg every 3 & half days
Weeks2-8 Katanadrol 2.0 5 pills a day and test in the same dosages.
Starting my PCT regiment on the 7thweek of the cycle and continuing for 4 weeks in total
I have Nolv/Adex just in case I need them. I'd like not to have to use them.
I ordered 500grams of BCCA,glut amine,and creatine, have casein protein at night and whey for the rest of the day. Have a meal replacement shake im going to be adding to every meal.

PCT will have HCG, unleashed, bridge , and forma in some combination... I have not exactly decided.
This will be my first real cycle, after about 6 years of lifting

185lb-8%bf 5'1l.
My test is doctor prescribe and so is my Adex.
blood working happening before middle and end of cycle.

I hoping to gain a considerable amount of mass considering the fact that im planning a 5000-6000cal diet.
Id like anything Suggestion that are out there.
Also I'm planning a 6day workout cycle. With 3 out of those six days being double days. I'd love any and all suggestions

Test and katana is a great stack. Now that the 3.0 is out you can run this stack again. But never use nolva for anything.

Top Bottom