Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Cyp/deca/dbol + tren a???

DallasGT01

I'm looking to throw some tren in on this next cycle... I've never done tren. This would be my 4th cycle. My stats are 5'10" 168lbs 15" arms
31 waist... I was in a motorcycle accident and I'm cleared from the dr finally... I lost almost 35 lbs since my accident... I want to get back to 200-210 but more lean is why I want to do the tren btw...

Here's what I'm looking at

Test Cyp 750 mg week 1-15
Deca 500 week 1-12
Dbol 50 mg day 1-4 and 11-15

Was thinking of throwing in tren at 400-500 a week but what's everyones opinion on this?

TIA

No way bro-not a fan of mixing tren and deca,to harsh and to many sides.Tren is no joke and should be thought out well in advance,do some research on compounds and cycles.plus at 5'10'' 168 lbs you need to put on some size first then worry about mabey fine tuning later down the road with tren.What youve got right now looks good with the cyp,deca and dbol.Keep it simple for now and get back into the swing of things all the while researching.

id say do test,tren,mast

if u eat enough u can gain alot wiht the tren more then the decca becuase its not water weight

For being out of the gym for an extended amount of time and with loss of body weight and mass,not to mention whatever injurys were sustained from your accident the decas and test is gonna be the best and healthiest way to cycle to get back up to weight and health.Tren later on bro.Sorry but after injurys from a bike accident,losing 35 lbs and not working out for a while I dont think a harsh compound like tren is a real smart idea for him right now.Tren is amazing shit bro and I love it,but theres a time and place for everything,stay safe a work up to it.

For being out of the gym for an extended amount of time and with loss of body weight and mass,not to mention whatever injurys were sustained from your accident the decas and test is gonna be the best and healthiest way to cycle to get back up to weight and health.Tren later on bro.Sorry but after injurys from a bike accident,losing 35 lbs and not working out for a while I dont think a harsh compound like tren is a real smart idea for him right now.Tren is amazing shit bro and I love it,but theres a time and place for everything,stay safe a work up to it.

+1...get back into training and dieting consistently without the AAS for now...

~EZ

My shoulders got messed up... I can lift weight just no where Near I used to... I was 180-185 when I started back To gym... Light weight is what I was allowed to do... If it hurt I was told to not do it... My body doesn't like to gain weight to easy... I am a small/medium frame... I'm pretty dead set on starting this cycle within the next month.. I have till may to get back up to my size... I look sick all skinny and trimmed up...

You're getting a lot of good words of wisdom telling you not to cycle yet you're gonna do it anyway...

You don't gain weight easily? So your diet needs work, life isn't always easy...

Now you wanna pour a bunch of AAS haphazzardly into your body for "May?"

Sometimes we don't always like the answers we get but everyone here is looking out for you...there's a right and wrong way to do everything...

~EZ

Top Bottom