Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test cyp and anadrol cycle log.

I'm running near enough the same cycle mate. Simple but effective!

800mg test cyp ew
100mg week 1-4 anadrol ed
20mg nolva ed

I've always run deca along with test in the past but I thought i'd try it without this time.(mainly to see how much the deca has contributed in the past)It's also my first time on anadrol, always used Dbol as a kick starter before. Coming to the end of week 4 and have been suprised with the results of the drol on me.(gone from 200pound to 209,BF level at 12%)The weight increase has been good solid gains though, no water trouble, very vascilar appearance when training and great pumps and a big strength increase. I've had no sides what so ever as yet.Now i know that drol is a mixed bag depending on the person but it has seemed to agree with me. Alot of people put alot more weight on than that in 4 weeks with drol but you need to realise that I have kept a ripped appearance and not blown out with water weight. I'm also now starting to feel the good sense of well being as the test cyp is kicking in as well.

Top Bottom