Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test Cycle, then HGH, then test Cycle, then HGH....

CO B-man said:
Then theoretically why ever go completely off? Just throw in some HCG from time to time and be cool with it? There has got to be something wrong with this theory.

Then why are people so concerned about drinking while on the juice does it have problems other than just taxing the liver?

Nope. Theory works well. Just do proper PCT.

Orals and drinking are very bad for the liver. Most injectibles are ok while you drink in moderation. If you are worried about it just take Tylers Liver Detox and R-ALA to be on the safe side. I know plenty of Muscle Heads that dont think twice about drinking a ton on the weekend. Not a recomendation just an observation. I would be more worried about Ibuprofen than booze. That shit does more damage than people think.

CO B-man said:
Then theoretically why ever go completely off? Just throw in some HCG from time to time and be cool with it? There has got to be something wrong with this theory.

Then why are people so concerned about drinking while on the juice does it have problems other than just taxing the liver?
Couple of things:

Only 17-aa compounds are hepatoxic (toxic to the liver). That would include Anavar (but not that badly), Dbol, Winstrol (oral OR injected), etc. etc.

Test is not hepatoxic. It can shut you down though, so you are giving your natural test production a break by following the time on = time off principle.

Also, you'll get better results cycling anyway. Do 8-10 weeks, get mad gains, then do perfect PCT and fight like mad to keep those gains. Once you are sure you've stabilized *and* time on = time off, plan your next cycle if you want to get even bigger.

Oh, and don't get into that mentality that more is better *or* that you have to always keep going up in dose every cycle.

Oh, and don't drink while you are on 17-AA compounds.

And Tylers liver detox is great too, just be careful and add-up your Vitamin A intake. Don't mix Tylers with some ultra-multivitamin and then realize you are getting 1200% of the USRDA :)

And HGH... it's the necter of the GODS -- but either do it for 6 months or longer or leave it alone. It's not useful short term. Do 5 day on, 2 day off minicycles or if your finances are too tight, do it EoD to save money.

vitamix said:
Nope. Theory works well. Just do proper PCT.

Orals and drinking are very bad for the liver. Most injectibles are ok while you drink in moderation. If you are worried about it just take Tylers Liver Detox and R-ALA to be on the safe side. I know plenty of Muscle Heads that dont think twice about drinking a ton on the weekend. Not a recomendation just an observation. I would be more worried about Ibuprofen than booze. That shit does more damage than people think.
isn't it Acetomenophan (Tylenol) that you have to worry about? Tylenol can be hepatoxic. I thought Advil/Motrin (Ibuprofin) was harder on your kidneys but not so bad on the liver.

Sorry in advance if I was misinformed on that one.

Thanks to you all this has been very educational to me. I seriously am looking into HGH, But I am getting confused I am hearing different names types IGF-1, IGF-1LR, mgf, Jintropin, sonitropin whats better worse than the other.

Also you all say that 5-6 months or nothing for HGH which I understand but does that mean you will not see any gains whatsoever for that long of a time?

CO B-man said:
Thanks to you all this has been very educational to me. I seriously am looking into HGH, But I am getting confused I am hearing different names types IGF-1, IGF-1LR, mgf, Jintropin, sonitropin whats better worse than the other.

Also you all say that 5-6 months or nothing for HGH which I understand but does that mean you will not see any gains whatsoever for that long of a time?
You'd get a little bit of feeling better and a little bit of fat loss, but the real benefits come after 6 months+ of use.

ProtienFiend said:
2 * time on = time off
That's more like what I do. I don't even like time on = time off... by the time I hit week 8 i'm ready to take a break from the stuff (but not from the gym).

I read in a sources comparrison that it was rated 8 in gains 8 in fat loss and 8 in keeping gains after you are off it seems pretty damnd good to me but I need to learn a lot about it than I know now. A lot. Sounds like a lot of injections dailly and into muscles I prefer not to inject but with further knowledge I might reconsider.

CO B-man said:
I read in a sources comparrison that it was rated 8 in gains 8 in fat loss and 8 in keeping gains after you are off it seems pretty damnd good to me but I need to learn a lot about it than I know now. A lot. Sounds like a lot of injections dailly and into muscles I prefer not to inject but with further knowledge I might reconsider.
HGH is sub-q and with an insulin needle or smaller. I do shots 2x a day (5x a week) and don't notice it. It's like a 30 or 32 gague needle.

Top Bottom