Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test-C side effects kicking in?

2face

Hello. I'm 18 years old, 5 foot 8 inches tall and i weigh around 80-82 kgs with around 17-19 percent bodyfat. I've been training since past 3 years. Started following strict diet like 1.5 years ago. I've been on steroids before but due to a shoulder injury i had to stop at week 4.
This is the second time i'm on a cycle of dbol 30mg daily for 6 weeks and test-c 600mg per week for 10-12 weeks.

I've noticed some side-effects. They are mentioned below-

1. Headache in the left side - This pops up usually after my workout, which is at around 7 PM. And sometimes in the morning aswell, after bath.

2. Pain when urinating - A light pain occurred on the right side of my belly button ONCE when i peed in the morning.

3. Dark Urine - I injected 2 days ago and next morning (yesterday) when i woke up and urinated it was VERY dark yellow. Almost like petrol.

I haven't noticed any hairloss. I already have mild acne on my face. More on my back though. I'm currenly on the 3rd week.
Any opinions / suggestions?

Bro you need to stop everything and go see a doc. You need to get serious at 18 yrs old at around 180 pounds your missing out on the best possible gear and that's your own genetics. Stick around learn all you can, eat , train, don't screw yourself. Remember if you don't know what the fuck your doing then you're abusing aas. You're pretty much still maturing physically and need to let your own body grow naturally. Do yourself a favor and let your balls drop a little further before you run aas, go see a doctor like today, and give that guy who sold you on aas a kick in the balls for me.

Bro you need to stop everything and go see a doc. You need to get serious at 18 yrs old at around 180 pounds your missing out on the best possible gear and that's your own genetics. Stick around learn all you can, eat , train, don't screw yourself. Remember if you don't know what the fuck your doing then you're abusing aas. You're pretty much still maturing physically and need to let your own body grow naturally. Do yourself a favor and let your balls drop a little further before you run aas, go see a doctor like today, and give that guy who sold you on aas a kick in the balls for me.

But i've really done the research and i know about the compounds i am taking. And i think i've already "Fused" by bones and i think i'm not gonna grow any taller (and longer..). And i gained an inch in my arms in 2 weeks. What should i do?

I started cycling when I was 17. One of the biggest mistakes I've made. I really did not know enough about lifting and dieting to even think about cycling. Also, I didn't know anything about what I was taking, just was doing whatever someone else told me.

It sounds like you are experiencing elevated blood pressure, and toxicity of the liver. Or you could just be dehydrated and need to drink more water, but I doubt it. What you need to do is stop your cycle, and pick up some supps to cleanse your liver. N-AC would be a good start.

Just curious. Are you running an AI or any liver/cycle support?

I started cycling when I was 17. One of the biggest mistakes I've made. I really did not know enough about lifting and dieting to even think about cycling. Also, I didn't know anything about what I was taking, just was doing whatever someone else told me.

It sounds like you are experiencing elevated blood pressure, and toxicity of the liver. Or you could just be dehydrated and need to drink more water, but I doubt it. What you need to do is stop your cycle, and pick up some supps to cleanse your liver. N-AC would be a good start.

Just curious. Are you running an AI or any liver/cycle support?
Yes i have Liv52. I ran out of it for like 2 days and that's when i had this dark urine. I'm back on it and i've increased the dose to 2 tabs three times a day.

What about an AI?

Not any right now. I was planning to get Arimidex 1mg 3 times/week once i feel that weird tightness in my nipples.
Should i get it now?
And yes i feel thirsty ALL the time after taking 20mg of dbol.

Not any right now. I was planning to get Arimidex 1mg 3 times/week once i feel that weird tightness in my nipples.
Should i get it now?
And yes i feel thirsty ALL the time after taking 20mg of dbol.

Yes definately buy more! Maybe dylan came chime in

I don't understand how you can say you've done plenty of research, and know about the compounds you are running. And then come back saying you are not running an AI at the moment. Do you realize what 600mg of test and dbol will do to your estrogen levels? And you're not running an AI!? I can almost guarantee you that you have elevated estrogen levels, which most likely has your BP elevated, which is causing your headaches. Basically, this is a mess. This is why you do not run a cycle when you are young, or when you have no clue what you are doing.

Bro I understand how you feel and I've been there. Hell we all have! At eighteen I went from 190 to 230 at my 19 bday all natural. Yea it's common in my family genetics but we all have genetics and you've barely tapped into yours. Plus there are mounds of health risks starting so young. In the end the choice is yours, make a good one. If you want more advice re-read what I wrote. If you're smart and want to train natural for a while stick around plenty good knowledge around here. Good luck bro.

Top Bottom