Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test and HGH Together = ?

The Man Child

What would one expect in a cycle with just Testosterone and Human Growth Hormone? A reduce in bodyfat? A physique transformation so to speak? Would taking HGH without Insulin be pointless?

What are your doses and time frame?

I took 2ius 6 on 1 off for 10 weeks with 500mg of sus and gained 10lbs while losing 8% bf. I looked awsome!
I would now do 2ius for 12 weeks 5 on 2 off with 500mg of test and t3 and insulin.

YOu will see more of a fat loss and not to much size with that combo.

how did i know you were going to answer this thread lawnsaver.i was taking test with hgh and slin and a couple of other things and i was blowing up but the slin was making me a little fat so i decided to drop it.everybody is different so what works for one person may not for another

Lawnsaver, my time table is that I'd have to start say May 1st and end by July 31st, so three months.

I can get HGH by Saizan -sp.? It's in a 20ml bottle and its 80IU's. If I would do 2IU's 5 days on two off, that would only be 8 weeks, and I'd hate to spend the money for an extra bottle just because I'm short on growth for 2-4 weeks, ya know.

I don't think I'll need Insulin, because my coaches don't want me getting too big (300+) I have to stay at 300lb. and lose bodyfat. And it sounds like this may be the trick.

Also, do you really have to shoot it in the gut? Why can't it just go in the ass or shoulder like my shot of Test? And if it does go into the gut, how do you do it? Injection procedure etc...does it hurt??

Thanks Guys

Top Bottom