Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test and blood pressure

chucktown04

I'm at the end of a ten week cycle where I shot on average 650mg of test per week (500mg wk1-5, 800mg wk 6-10). I recently had my blood pressure checked and it was 140/100. Less than 2 years ago my bp was below average at 120/80 which is excellent. Is this spike from the test that will return to normal after some time off my cycle? I do have a family history of high bp but wouldn't think my bp would go up as much as it did in such a short time and it has to be the test. Anyone have any knowledge to share on this? Don't want to get on bp meds at 25 years old!

Ummm, so prior to ending cycle and taking your blood pressure the last time you had it checked was 2 years ago? If thats the case its pretty foolish. Also, 120/80 is not excellent its prehypertension. You really should take all your vitals and also blood work right before a cycle so ya know where you stand.

Gear use in general will cause an increase in blood pressure but it could be due to your diet as well. It should come down post cycle, but if you know you have issues in your family you really should be smart about this kind of thing.

I meant I was below 120/80 so my bp was at normal or better. I'm only 25 so high bp usually isn't a concern normally for people my age. However you are right in saying I should have checked my vitals precycle but I didn't. I eat pretty healthy and work out too. I'm going to watch it though and really want to avoid bp meeds if its a temporary increase from the test. If it turns out not to be the test at least I'm aware of it early. Thanks.

for most ppl will go down after you stop the cycle.
most times the reason it goes up on test is water retension. Start doing some cardio and cut back on the salt

Top Bottom