Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test + Alcohol?

Hey guys I know there are already quite a few threads like this but to be honest I haven't found a real answer from any of them so here it goes:

Im doing a sustanon 350 cycle 500mg/week 2 times a week. Thats all Im taking, Its my brothers wedding this sunday and he and he told me I had to get hammered with him on Friday since its his bachelor party. Im guessing we are drinking quite a bit until around 6am or something like that.

My question is, Will something happen to me if I drink too much? Healthwise? I know im going to get some answers from guys saying "If ure taking AAS u need to be fully comitted to it, no alcohol etc etc" I am fully comitted but Its not everyday that ur brother gets married. Is ok if I drink? Its only a 1 time exception.

Also if it helps my next shot would be tomorrow afternoon, Should I just skip that one? Or shoot up and still drink the day after?

Any input is very appreciated guys :)

See if you can find GHB instead. Or bring a flask.... And put agua in it.

Jesus Christ some of the shit I hear people say on here blows my mind. He's asking a simple question so how about a simple answer and not acting like his da-da. To answer your question, go ahead and let loose! One night of drinking won't hurt while on your Sustanon injections. The only thing that you need to worry about is the police and if you hook up wear a rubber. Have fun!

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

I don't consume alcohol. and I definately would never on cycle. but that is just me. if you want to do it then go ahead, just don't make a habit out of it. alcohol is a toxin and your body is already working overtime with AAS in your system.

Jesus Christ some of the shit I hear people say on here blows my mind. He's asking a simple question so how about a simple answer and not acting like his da-da. To answer your question, go ahead and let loose! One night of drinking won't hurt while on your Sustanon injections. The only thing that you need to worry about is the police and if you hook up wear a rubber. Have fun!

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

He wants opinions, hence creating a thread and asking people's opinions.

Top Bottom