Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test + Alcohol?

EpicMX

Hey guys I know there are already quite a few threads like this but to be honest I haven't found a real answer from any of them so here it goes:

Im doing a sustanon 350 cycle 500mg/week 2 times a week. Thats all Im taking, Its my brothers wedding this sunday and he and he told me I had to get hammered with him on Friday since its his bachelor party. Im guessing we are drinking quite a bit until around 6am or something like that.

My question is, Will something happen to me if I drink too much? Healthwise? I know im going to get some answers from guys saying "If ure taking AAS u need to be fully comitted to it, no alcohol etc etc" I am fully comitted but Its not everyday that ur brother gets married. Is ok if I drink? Its only a 1 time exception.

Also if it helps my next shot would be tomorrow afternoon, Should I just skip that one? Or shoot up and still drink the day after?

Any input is very appreciated guys :)

Hey guys I know there are already quite a few threads like this but to be honest I haven't found a real answer from any of them so here it goes:

Im doing a sustanon 350 cycle 500mg/week 2 times a week. Thats all Im taking, Its my brothers wedding this sunday and he and he told me I had to get hammered with him on Friday since its his bachelor party. Im guessing we are drinking quite a bit until around 6am or something like that.

My question is, Will something happen to me if I drink too much? Healthwise? I know im going to get some answers from guys saying "If ure taking AAS u need to be fully comitted to it, no alcohol etc etc" I am fully comitted but Its not everyday that ur brother gets married. Is ok if I drink? Its only a 1 time exception.

Also if it helps my next shot would be tomorrow afternoon, Should I just skip that one? Or shoot up and still drink the day after?

Any input is very appreciated guys :)

To answer your question you will probably not do any permanent harm to yourself, however you should not drink on cycle.
Also just because someone says you need to get hammered doesn't mean you need to. You should be deciding on your own and not just be doing it to accustom to social norms.

To answer your question you will probably not do any permanent harm to yourself, however you should not drink on cycle.
Also just because someone says you need to get hammered doesn't mean you need to. You should be deciding on your own and not just be doing it to accustom to social norms.

I totally agree, but if it was some random friend I wouldn't do it, But my brother's wedding seems a good time to do it, I want to do it also, cause its a special ocacion :) So I will be fine right? Ill try to drink lots of water tho

I don't see a huge issue if you're not on any orals. All I can say is its counterproductive to bodybuilding but you already know that. I would fully prepare for this night by:

1. Buying a liver support and a liver detox supplement (n2guard and Tudca come to mind). During the binge and after, I'd be double or triple dosing these supps.
2. Pace your drinking
3. Drink a glass of water at least every 15-20 mins. After the night is over, drink as much water as possible before bed and keep some at your bed side.
4. Cardio the next day will help get the toxins out of your system

Top Bottom