Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test 500, anavar, winstol. Next cycle.

WannabeHulk

Hello everybody !

I'd like your thoughts on my next cycle I'm planning, possible changes , and experiences on similar cycles!

22 years old.
6'0" tall.
90kg.
16 % body fat.

Test e 500mg p/w for 12weeks 2 pin weekly mon & thurs.
Week 6-14 stanavar ( winny & anavar ) 90-100mg daily
Arimidex .25 eod 1-14 weeks

Got good results off stanavar (anavar & winstrol ) only for my experience of steroids @90mg ed for 5 weeks.

2nd cycle I did test e 400 mg weekly split into 2 doses with deca 400 mg weekly split into 2 doses.

I think a lot of my gains were water on my second cycle although after my cycle I was still in better shape than before. I wasn't using an on cycle AI until the last half or third of my cycle, I got arimidex, that was purely cause my friend who had been using steroids for many years hadn't advised me to start with one.. But I got very bloated and I have puffy nipples anyways and I didn't want to make then any worse. Lesson learned to start with an ai straight away..
I gained strength and size on my stanavar cycle , became a lot leaner and better shaped.
I'm now curios to try test e with the anavar and winstol mix , having a testosterone base to run these 2 compounds longer (8 weeks) along with the effects of the test too, I'm hoping I would get good lean gains and body recomposition. With the arimidex from the start to keep bloat and estro sides away. I think this would be a good cycle for me?

I would love to try tren but I've read the side effects and I'm more worried about gyno from it , with my puffy nipples already. ( they look fine after a shower, when its cold, or moisturising creams been applied, just puffy otherwise, I was a very fat child till I was 15 and I've had them like that since I can remember). Also it's not advised for people's first few cycles, so I'm going to wait and learn more and learn my body more before thinking of going near the compound.

I'm going to cut out carbs in my evening meals and fill up on more vegetables and meat.
Cheat meal once a week on a weekend.
Then balanced meals throughout the day with protein carbohydrate and vegtable sources. I use protein shakes and normally have then as a quick rev up for my metabolism through the day and as my post workout meal straight after gym before I can get home and get a proper meal.

Pct starting week 15 will be Nolva:
Week 1 - 40 mg ed
Week 2 - 20mg ed
Week3 - 20mg ed
Week4 - 20 mg ed.

This is the pct I've used before , and worked fine, apart from losing water bloat on my second cycle , I kept my gains from my cycles with this.

I'd like views on the cycle I want to try & all help on length, doses,compounds etc would be very much appreciated.

Thank you in advance !

Top Bottom