Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test 400 The Greatest Thing Ever?

I recently started doing this, I'm pretty new to anabolic roids. Before I started I was 130...very fucking skinny. Now I'm at 195. Been juicing for about 5 months.

I recently started a cycle with test 400 only. It's amazinggg shit you have no idea how good it is.

I'm wondering who has ever used it? I know it's basically the same thing as cycling with deca 400 test cyp 200 and enan 200 each week but it's so effective.

Really fucks with my appetite into eating at least 7 solid meals a day. When I don't eat for lets say an hour my stomach really starts growling and wanting it. I can eat any meal anytime when I'm on this.

I started this cycle 4 weeks ago, I'm on week 5 at 175-176, now I'm at 195. It definitely started kicking around week 3 or 4 to give me unbelievable gains. What I like about it is it's not much water retention since I'm hardly drinking much water, just all food.

If I keep going with this cycle the way I am I believe I could end up at a solid 220 by the end of week 12.

you have a lot to learn. lets start with water. you need to drink tons of water, especially if you are eating tons of food. beleive it or not that can kill you.

you have a lot to learn. lets start with water. you need to drink tons of water, especially if you are eating tons of food. beleive it or not that can kill you.

Yeah I'm fucking fainting right now as I type this, get the fuck out of here dude. You aren't standing at me every minute of my life watching me on this cycle.

that type of disrespect is not accepted here on ef. i will ignore it an continue to try to help you. you said you are hardly drinking any water. you need to drink lots of water. especially when you are eating a lot of food. the water will help prevent your system from bogging down. bbers have died and suffered serois health problems from not drinking enough water. more water will also help reduce the bloat. the bloat comes from the need for more water. reducing sodum will also help with bloat.

Yeah I'm fucking fainting right now as I type this, get the fuck out of here dude. You aren't standing at me every minute of my life watching me on this cycle.

Man..., you can talk some shit for a measly 176-195 pounder. Joe D is very experienced and well respected on here. See his fucking Avatar? Does your back look like that? I didn't think so.

And FYI..., your muscle tissue is comprised of over 70% water. What about those all important Glycogen stores us bodybuilders need to fuel our intense workouts? Well, there is a specific physiologic ratio that must be followed for glycogen to be stored in our muscles properly. Each gram of stored Glycogen chemically bonds with 2.7 grams of water. This is basic human physiology. So if you are dehydrated, you are impairing your body's glycogen replenishment system and you are really going to hamper your progress.

"I'm hardly drinking much water, just all food."

This statement alone shows how inexperienced and uneducated you are on these matters. Maybe you should curb your arrogance and try to listen to those who generously try to help you.

Or don't..., just continue being one of "those guys". You know..., those guys who think the are bodybuilders because they take roids and lift weights. One of "those guys" that real bodybuilders like Joe D and myself just smirk and shake our head at.

65 pnds in five months? c-mon
YallNiggazPostinInATrollThread.jpg

Top Bottom