Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TEST 400. Real or No???

jordanblaze8

Hey so I got this Test 400 from a friend at the gym recently. I have only bought one other product from him before and that was winstrol and had amazing results with it. I've been doing a lot of research on this stuff and am still not sure if the test he gave me is fake or not? The two things that concern me the most as you will see in the pictures I included are that 1. The expiration date print looks different and 2. I had zero pain after my first and only injection. Can anyone help please???

0 pain = fake

idk it just looks fake bro. not professional at all. BTW you dont post this shit in here, theres a forum to post pics of gear, you should find it!

Hey guys, im having a problem moving the thread as an elite mentor. Can someone give me back all of my powers asap THANK YOU

I also need the power to ban people and black them out for 6 months at a time, thanks

As far a labeling it looks VERY simular to the denkall stuff i used years ago,but im not platinum so i cant enlarge the picture,the labels do look alike BUT...... as gladiator said no pain I promise you it 100% junk-the real denkall t400 is the most ungodly painful shit you will ever shoot,you wont walk for 2-3 days along with cold sweats,fever symptoms etc.,it was painful and dirty.

Yeah that's what I figured. I've done only two injections now, and haven't had any pain. :( throwing away your money sucks ass.

That stuff is not fake, it's made my IP, not the original Denkall. While it most certainly is NOT the original Denkall, that stuff still contains around 350mg of painless, yes, painless test.

I have used a variety of test 400-500 blends that were potent and painless.

No pain does not always translate into fake.

Use your own judgment and give the stuff time to work.

So its underdosed? Fuck the only time I took test 400 I was crippled and got an infection lol, the shit sucks. Painless 400 would be gods gift to earth

Top Bottom