Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test 250 undecanoate

wreaperw

Im an idiot, I lucked onto some test 250 undecanoate. Someone told me that just running 250mg 2/wk I wouldnt need anything with it such as an ai, so I did my first pin yesterday. Now that im doing research, I know I shouldve done this before hand, Im getting a little worried about this stuff aromotizing and me getting boobs which I probably deserve. I did order some liquid tamox for pct and should be here any day now, Ive also got some leftover hcg my girlfriend used for a diet. My next pin should be thursday. What should I do, Any help would be awesome

You should go start looking for bra's from your local Victoria Secret. Lol jk. 500 mg/ week isn't that much test. You might not even need anything, but I would go ahead and order some arimidex or something similar now, and use about 1/4 pill eod when it arrives. I wouldn't start using it til about week 3 anyway so you should be fine my brotha.

You may be fine on 500mg/wk and maybe not, your body will let you know. Id recommend anastrozole on cycle and until test clears. Using hcg on cycle couple times a week at 250IU to keep the testes working throughout cycle and until test clears is a good idea as well. It will also give you a little natural test boost.

BTW,
Undecanoate you shouldn't need to dose twice a week.
If you want to do 500 a week you could stick to once a week or even longer and be fine (as far as injection schedule).

Thought I'd note that.

thanks for the input i just ordered some liquid arimidex, and i think i am going to do just 1/wk of the full 500. how many mgs of the liquid should i do still just a 1/4 eod

Top Bottom