Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tennis elbow - need help

Zalare

Not a bodybuilder, but a semi-pro golfer. I have some very bad pain in my elbows, and the doctor told me that this is tennis elbow, and it makes hard for me to compete and win matches. For some reason I think that many bodybuilders will also have tennis elbow, so you might share with me if there are any secrets in your industry for this problem. Any especially good medicine that will be effective? Thanks, any help will be very good.

You can buy a forearm wrap that keeps the tendon from being over used. And take some anti inflammatory and ice it. Try to go get a deep tissues massage also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For many years I have been having some serious tennis elbow issues, which would not allow me to workout. In fact, the pain would sometimes get so intense, that I could not even open a door. During all those years nothing would help me. Then I have tried the stack of ostarine and N2Joint RX, and let me tell you that I was amazed with the results. My elbows got well rather fast, and now they feel like new. Basically, thanks to this stack I was able to start working out with full force again. Therefore, I can personally vouch for the effectiveness of this stack. Wish I knew back than that I could also stack in there some Nutrobal Mk-677 for more enhanced results - who know, maybe my recovery would go even faster.

First do some grip movements - not ones that mimic the holding of a club but the opposite. You need to work the support muscles. When I've had any issues it was due to allowing my forearm to rotate under load.

The forearm strap mentioned above is a good idea. It resembles a sweat band but is thinner and some come with a button sewn into the inside which sits on the sore spot.

Finally, as per Lev's suggestion, use a joint and connective tissue support product like N2Joint RX.

in addition to the advice given above I highly recommend seeing a good physical therapist. your doctor should have already referred you to one, but find one who actually knows their shit, not some cheap one that runs insurance scam outfit.

there are exercises to help with tennis elbow. youtube them and do them daily

@lev butlerov gave you some great advice.

In addition to the supplements he recommended - I would add in fish oil or krill oil. Mega dosing omega 3 essential fatty acids is the most effective and safest anti-inflammatory supplement you can use.

Top Bottom