Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tendons, joints, collagen,Deca/Eq.......Read this!

Zyg is correct! Good old jello,pour 1/4 pack in your shake each day :)

Hey that is some nice work there mate i just done a hamstring playing rugby, running gh but only got a little bit so not sure how well it would work, what would u recommend as hgh is very expensive in new zealand? heard decca and sus 250 would be good as i still wanna get it up! but then by the sounds of your research sus could lead to more injuried?

Anyone got any ideas on what to take for faster recovery for a athlete playing at a high level, not worried about testing its all been done!

if someone can get back to me on dosages etc and what to take would be great!

don't exceed 200-250mg for test per week (test e , cyp , sus , prop....) or u'll impair collagen synthesis , try 200-300mg deca and 200-300 mg eq for a while in addition to 200mg test of course but don't run it more than 10 weeks, keep some dostinex on hand u may need a little in case of prolac build up from deca , u'll notice that when ur libido is gone with the wind :) a single dose of dos 0.5mg /w or 0.25mg x 2 /w (divided in 2 halves) will bring u back on track, i'm focusing on this issue cuz we usually do test more than deca to avoid sexual dysfunction and mood swing but in ur case to boost collagen synthesis u need more deca than test , with eq u'll be fine.

P.S : i'm sure about deca's benefit for joints and collagen synthesis i have many studies on that and i do it frequently during the year and noticed the effect with time, but not sure about the other compounds mentioned in the article above fro OP , Rick posted a study about oxandrolone (anavar) , can someone post something about EQ (boldenone), thx.

Top Bottom