Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tell Us About Your T3 Fat Loss Results

positive. bigandy69 did a T3 post and mentioned something like that. some bros have posted that they use T3 in small doses post cycle. i would post bigandy's post but its in my PC at work and i dont want to wade through all the files here to look for it. i'll PM it to you when i get back to work though, if you want. or you can use the search

Goddamn, add some fucking cafffeine to the clen if you want pre-workout stim. Thats where it comes from.

Saying ephedrine is more effective than clenbuterol is scientifically..well, wrong.

poantrex said:
Goddamn, add some fucking cafffeine to the clen if you want pre-workout stim. Thats where it comes from.

Saying ephedrine is more effective than clenbuterol is scientifically..well, wrong.

scientifically maybe. but some users just dont respond to clen at all so they opt for ECA.

Thats because some people don't know how to use the shit.

If you've been taking thermogenics for a long time, its a good idea to STOP for about a month prior to taking clen, as to cleanse your receptors. There are also numerous people that take clen too long, and wonder why it stops working.

thats probable. i cant speak for the users that dislike clen- clen works great for me ;)

Week 3 on T3

Well, I'm happy to hear my T3 is legit. I'm up to 100mcg per day and taking 80-100mg of clen per day. I've not lost any weight. My diet is clean, do cardio everyday, workout 6 days week....I'm getting ready for a bb show so I'm really strict with everything.

No side effects, no excessive perspiration, no trouble sleeping, nothing, it's like I'm taking a sugar pill or something.

Humm, I have some synthroid, T4, I could throw into the mix? How high up in mcg of T3 have you guys gone? I don't know if I should maybe switch to a Body Opus type diet?

Suggestions???

depressive juice

when your dosage got up to 175mcg did you take it all at once or split it up.

btw nice work

FREAKZILLA1 said:
ephedrine is more potent for CNS stimulation as compared to most clen IMO. not that it means anything, clen could be working better as an anti catabolic and metabolism booster without the CNS simulation. but i am using spiropent starting monday though....so i may change my mind since its the cadillac of clen. and i've used mostly generic clen.

Bulllllllllllshit!

That is fucking ridiculous, clen is BY FAR a more potent cns stimulator than ephedrine. Take 100mcg of spiropent or a tab of IP's clen and you'll feel your heart pounding through your chest.

I don't know what kind of clen you clowns are using, generally you won't see results with bullshit mex stuff. And of course you may not see results unless you USE CLEN PROPERLY and clean your receptors prior to use.

Bulllllllllllshit!

That is fucking ridiculous, clen is BY FAR a more potent cns stimulator than ephedrine. Take 100mcg of spiropent or a tab of IP's clen and you'll feel your heart pounding through your chest.

I don't know what kind of clen you clowns are using, generally you won't see results with bullshit mex stuff. And of course you may not see results unless you USE CLEN PROPERLY and clean your receptors prior to use.

Hi. So I don't really post here, I just enjoy reading this stuff. However, I just had to reply to this. It's hard to really compare the two. Clenbuterol is a B2-agonist so it is very specific in what it GPCR it activates. Ephedrine, on the other hand, is a wide-range adrenergic agonist. It also has the ability to cross the blood-brain barrier and release other catecholamines. So you're really comparing two different drugs in terms of how "strong" it is. It's like comparing AP5 (selective NMDA antagonist) and PCP (wide-spectrum drug with NMDA antagonism).

So let's not fight. Save that energy for the gym :)

Top Bottom