Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tell me why I need HCG

Mad Jasper

Confused after researching. If it just makes my balls bigger, I could care less. If there is a legitimate reason it kick-starts recovery, let's hear them.

It makes your balls work again... If your balls don't work you don't produce test. By kick starting your balls you help start making your own test again...

please read my thread about hcg.. it will answers your questions.. look it up its on here somewhere, please don't PM me asking for the link cause i will have to dig it up the same way.. use the search feature on here.

Whenever I search for HCG I get a "no results" return. But I googled your name and HCG and found it - actually several good threads to read through. I had searched HCG prior to posting but no damn luck on EF.

Thanks again!

small balls = dysfunctional testicular performance = bad

I've had minimal, if any shrinkage. The reason I asked is because I came across several articles that claimed HCG has no value in PCT, only on cycle. I has planned on using it because I didn't have a source. Now I have a source and I'm 8 weeks into my cycle.

you don't want to run hcg in pct... the most optimal way to protect what your aiming for on cycle is to start with hcgenerate ES... lead that into running hcg, which you will blast before pct... running hcg too long can do way more harm than good... 2-4 weeks of hcg is plenty... ive found the most optimal way is running hcgenerate es 8 weeks... then blast hcg two weeks before pct...

I've had minimal, if any shrinkage. The reason I asked is because I came across several articles that claimed HCG has no value in PCT, only on cycle. I has planned on using it because I didn't have a source. Now I have a source and I'm 8 weeks into my cycle.

the article i put out on hcg explains why not to run in pct.

it mimics LH. its a great stop gap idea going into pct to kickstart things. you will actually keep more gains running it as you get into pct

you don't want to run hcg in pct... the most optimal way to protect what your aiming for on cycle is to start with hcgenerate ES... lead that into running hcg, which you will blast before pct... running hcg too long can do way more harm than good... 2-4 weeks of hcg is plenty... ive found the most optimal way is running hcgenerate es 8 weeks... then blast hcg two weeks before pct...

Did this last cycle with regular hcgenerate and had a very smooth transition into PCT and afterwards. Never felt shut down

Top Bottom