Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tell me how to use [scarey voice] supernova.org[/scarey voice]

rushx79 said:
you basically just open the program, then you click the link and the program gets the file for you. its simple to use.

just do a search for bittornado. d/l and install it. consult the help file if you need it.

I downloaded bittornado.

So I open the bittornado window... it looks for torret.files. After I download the torrent file I use bittornado to open it?

sconoscuito said:
you download the torrent file ofthe website and click on it when its downloaded.

is it suppose to show up in the shareaza transfers? that is where all mine popped opened after I clicked on them.

just give me step by step instructions on how to do it.

arrrghhh!

ive downloaded that mofo 3 different times and couldnt figure it out either of them so i deleted

You should be able to click on the torrnet link, and that, in turn, will fire up your torrent program and begin downloading. I use bittorrent++ and that's the way it works.

it's pretty simple !

Goto the website, find the torrent you want (like a movie, album, whatever)

right click the link and save as TO YOUR DESKTOP. it will download in seconds.

goto your desktop, run the actuall torrent file. after you double click it will automatically start bit tornado (in your case)- you will begin downloading and serving the file simultaneously.

ChewYxRage said:
it's pretty simple !

Goto the website, find the torrent you want (like a movie, album, whatever)

right click the link and save as TO YOUR DESKTOP. it will download in seconds.

goto your desktop, run the actuall torrent file. after you double click it will automatically start bit tornado (in your case)- you will begin downloading and serving the file simultaneously.

WTF??? I am sitting here looking at a note that says Estimated Download Time 138 hours for Ronnie Coleman.

I didn't right click Save As... I just double clicked on the link and it opened up and started downloading in shareaza.

AAP said:
WTF??? I am sitting here looking at a note that says Estimated Download Time 138 hours for Ronnie Coleman.

I didn't right click Save As... I just double clicked on the link and it opened up and started downloading in shareaza.

well alright...then it's working. I don't use bit tornado so it's a bit different for me I guess.

about the download rate - it's usually proportional to your upload rate....so that means at the start it will be really slow, because you don't have any of the file to share yet.

once you get some of the file, your upload rate can then increase, which in turn increase your download rate. see? :)

Top Bottom