Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tell girl on first date?

This is why, at least where I live and work, people who want to be true trans have to go through both psychological and psychiatric testing and evaluation. I don't think that all trans are "mentally ill or personality disordered" although one could argue we all have personality disorders. Of course, you'll encounter them in mental health the same as you do depressed moms and bipolar people. I'm guessing you're not hanging out in gay bars so where else would you see them?

Can you explain why you think that? I'm not an expert so this is just my dumbass opinion but I'm not comfortable saying it's not a disorder. Okay, and i'm not talking about someone born with both male/ female body parts or anything like that I'm talking like a man or a woman being born a man or woman and not being able to attach their 'self' or identify with the body they are in and that is a disorder of the mind to me, and not the body. I don't see how that is not a disorder. This is something concerning the mind/brain, the self, and identity. This isn't like sexual orientation imo. And following that, why is the body treatment considered the "treatment" and end result and not the mind/brain?

Can you explain why you think that? I'm not an expert so this is just my dumbass opinion but I'm not comfortable saying it's not a disorder. Okay, and i'm not talking about someone born with both male/ female body parts or anything like that I'm talking like a man or a woman being born a man or woman and not being able to attach their 'self' or identify with the body they are in and that is a disorder of the mind to me, and not the body. I don't see how that is not a disorder. This is something concerning the mind/brain, the self, and identity. This isn't like sexual orientation imo. And following that, why is the body treatment considered the "treatment" and end result and not the mind/brain?

I'm far from an expert, too, and my opinion is based solely on anecdotal, personal experience. Most of the research/ psychiatric/ mental health literature would support your stance and classify it at the least as body dysphoria and more so, delusions. I do think mainstream psychiatry will treat the body because there really isn't a pill that will fix the mind in these situations. And I'm talking about the people who are actively pursuing the sex changes, not all the people who think it's kind of a trend or a thing to change sexes. I'd definitely support the personality disorders on those.

Last edited:
I was thinking of getting my penis removed to the back side of my ass

Thanks for posting that Cali. I'm still confused if they consider it a disorder. Haha I don't think gender nonconformace is a mental illness either but I think somewhere between me liking men's clothes and short hairstyles and me wanting to become a man because I cannot stand my body is a line that s crossed into disirder that person needs help. I dunno.

Top Bottom