Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tell girl on first date?

Well it's not like he can hide it, media hounds all those losers family memebers as if they were important. If anything at least it puts the issue out there, which might lead to a little less shaming to those going through similar transitions. :whatever:

his "transition" was from sane to insane...and that seems to have happened sometime ago...there's no shame in insanity...but the last time i checked? castration was not a treatment for insanity. he's nuts...he's not a hero. charles manson is nuts too...also not a hero.

his "transition" was from sane to insane...and that seems to have happened sometime ago...there's no shame in insanity...but the last time i checked? castration was not a treatment for insanity. he's nuts...he's not a hero. charles manson is nuts too...also not a hero.

So you think Transgender/transexuals are sick/insane people?

I was WAY more sympathetic to transgenders before this issue was out there in this way, the way it is now.

I am not drinking the koolaide on this on this dude. Let's get real for a second. Reality. He's not a woman because it hurts his feelings or anyone else's feelings if you call him a man. You don't just make up a new soul a whole new self. This man, after three marriages and multiple (what, like six kids?) he gets called a hero because he supposably stops lying now and transitions now? At 65? How's he heroic? People should be shaming him, there's no integrity in hiding the truth about yourself while you marry and raise kids as a man because people that aren't your kids and wife might shame you. That's not a hero. It's called extremely selfish to a pathological degree and an entire life time of lying and not giving a fuck about anyone other than himself, and his experience. He got to reap the benefits of a strong testosterone fueled male body to an extreme degree and allowed that male body to support him financially, and he got all the privilege that comes with being a man for 60 some years now or however old he is I'm supposed to believe he's always felt like a woman or had a woman's soul?? WTF how would he know? He had like no hand in raising almost half his children, he basically neglected them. He's impregnanted real women and then shits on that. He doesn't know how to be a mother he has no instinct to be a mother to the kids he had. I don't believe he's felt this way all his life for one fucking second. He's not feminine and he does not have a woman's soul. Didn't he just hit and kill someone? He's lost his damn mind.

Ftr i dont think he's a hero. Its ridiculous how much media is sucking up to him

Isn't it? Yesterday Caitlin and Jessica Lange were trending on twitter. Apparently they resemble each other now. Jessica had an interview already scheduled that day and they asked her how she felt about it. She said she hadn't seen the picture and "how wonderful" and that was "an interesting bit of information." Jezebel picked it up and twisted it to how she was throwing shade and being a bitch about it. So apparently it's not even politically correct to be only icy polite when a woman is compared to a transgender who still has his penis btw you have to gush with open arms and not even remotely show offense. I mean, what woman wants to be told she looks like a transgender? This is getting out of control.

Of course u christian fgts think this shit is terrible surprise surprise I thought y'all would be totally accepting.... Cindy how can u say he should be shamed? Shouldn't society be shamed for bullying people into living lives that aren't true to themselves because of fear of the consequences of them being whatever they truly feel they are on the inside... Everyone abides by some social norms just to make life easier and live like they're "normal"

Why the fuck does anyone care what people dress like? Or talk like? I fuckin give 0 shits and the only reason this is even newsworthy is because all you fuckin idiots wanna freak out about it

Top Bottom