Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T'd down from the neck down.

Double Windsor for me as I prefer a fuller tie knot. Never did care for the way I had to do my tie when wearing my dress uniform in the military...
ea1e6t.jpg

Double Windsor for me as I prefer a fuller tie knot. Never did care for the way I had to do my tie when wearing my dress uniform in the military...
ea1e6t.jpg

I like that look. Thick knot. That's my standard. I'll mix it up though with a trinity knot or an eldredge, sometimes a fishbone.

you wear suits/ties everyday for work?

Not any more. I used to when I worked as a Systems Engineer for Wells Fargo in SF. Nowadays it's blue jeans and tshirts. That pic I posted was right before we left to have a nice dinner overlooking Fisherman's Wharf and then a limo ride to take our granddaughter off to see the Nutcracker Ballet...It was the time of her life (as if you couldn't tell from that grin in the pic, eh? LOL).

Not any more. I used to when I worked as a Systems Engineer for Wells Fargo in SF. Nowadays it's blue jeans and tshirts. That pic I posted was right before we left to have a nice dinner overlooking Fisherman's Wharf and then a limo ride to take our granddaughter off to see the Nutcracker Ballet...It was the time of her life (as if you couldn't tell from that grin in the pic, eh? LOL).

You live in the bay area?

Top Bottom