Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tbol or anavar

instant.muscle said:
50mg, 25mg wont do much at all
50 mg is a good amount i get back pumps when i go higher but
i run var @ 100ed and will never run less again ,in no way am
i trying to ok this amount my guy caps it with creatine and tarine
and it rocks .
Brad.

resqguy said:
This is reassuring. I'm going to run T-Bol on my upcoming cycle and I'm looking forward to it.

RG,

IMHO, Tbol is the best oral I have ran. Many as well as myself love Dbol but at my age, the sides are too much. Var made mee feel like shit the whole time I was on it. Though it did lean me out quite nicely, I got nothing else from it other than bad acne. To me it's just not worth it.

Good luck on your next run and let me know how you like the Tbol.

Smoke

smoke67 said:
RG,

IMHO, Turanabol is the best oral I have ran. Many as well as myself love Dianabol - methandrostenolone - but at my age, the sides are too much. Anavar - oxandrolone - made mee feel like shit the whole time I was on it. Though it did lean me out quite nicely, I got nothing else from it other than bad acne. To me it's just not worth it.

Good luck on your next run and let me know how you like the Tbol.

Smoke

The only other oral I've used is Anavar. It hardened me up, but it killed my joints.

From my research it seems that Anavar is the ideal oral. But now I'm reading more and more good about T-bol; which also happens to be a lot cheaper. So now I'm interested. So T-bol's like D-bol without the bloating and less androgenic sides right? I know it's kind of a shallow concern, but I'm worried about hair loss. I don't mean to hijack but I'm wondering what people's experience is with this drug in that regard. Good luck @ making your choice bro. Kudos for this interesting thread.

Oh Man!,don't dick around with orals Test Prop/Tren A/ Masteron.
You will get twice as strong, twice as lean, twice as mean, and your liver stays clean...You dig what I mean, Gene? Tbol is gay!

halfcenturian said:
Oh Man!,don't dick around with orals Test testosterone propionate/trenbolone A/ Masteron.
You will get twice as strong, twice as lean, twice as mean, and your liver stays clean...You dig what I mean, Gene? Turanabol is gay!
thats a matter of debate....tbols a great kickstart for those looking to avoid the bloat or who get headaches.

halfcenturian said:
Oh Man!,don't dick around with orals Test testosterone propionate/trenbolone A/ Masteron.
You will get twice as strong, twice as lean, twice as mean, and your liver stays clean...You dig what I mean, Gene? Turanabol is gay!
Bro you gotta start reading the starts off the posts he is asking for a
kick starter for his test cycle , Dbol for me is love hate i get big and strong but alot is water maken me big and strong and it fucks with my apetite but
Tbol makes me strong and hard as hell and for me less taxing on the hairline
i dont see many gains in weight after 4 weeks and and no dif between 60mg ed
and 80mg ed .
Brad.

Top Bottom