Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tbol or anavar

goku_kakarot77 said:
running my cycle in a few weeks, testp/trenbolone a/masteron at 50mgs each day for 12 weeks and Winstrol - stanozolol eod for last 5 weeks, Arimidex - anastrozole - 0.25ed , wanted to add Turanabol for 4 weeks just for extra kick i know those compunds are short esters, and they are all advanced stealth gear, the Turanabol is liquad form comes in 25mgs per ml is that enough Turanabol or should i go for 50mgs per day

That cycle sounds really good. I think I'm gonna do the same. I don't know much about turanabol though. whats it for?

perryscoon said:
That cycle sounds really good. I think I'm gonna do the same. I don't know much about turanabol though. whats it for?

please study a bit more before starting aas bro, tbol is used as a kick starter like dbol

xrsist said:
please study a bit more before starting anabolic androgenic steroids bro, Turanabol is used as a kick starter like Dianabol - methandrostenolone -

lol he said "start"

This is my first go with Tbol and I have to say I love it. Though I loved it, I stopped using Dbol long ago, and I will never use Var again. Though many love it, it's not for me.

Tbol= Great pumps, no bloat, BP has been good, no dec in sex drive, feel good.

smoke67 said:
This is my first go with Turanabol and I have to say I love it. Though I loved it, I stopped using Dianabol - methandrostenolone - long ago, and I will never use Anavar - oxandrolone - again. Though many love it, it's not for me.

Tbol= Great pumps, no bloat, BP has been good, no dec in sex drive, feel good.
how much tbol you running and when did it kick in

I am week three. I started to notice good pumps last week and I am up 4lbs.

I am on 50mgs a day. Along with Test, EQ, and GH.

Other things I have noticed:
I felt a little "keyed" the first week but it passed. Though I feel good, it's not the Dbol high. Again, no probs with the drive as with Var. My strength is up also, more noticeable than with Var. No hair probs. If I was taking Dbol at this dose for 3 weeks I would be bald!!

All I have to say at this point is I will use it again.

smoke67 said:
I am week three. I started to notice good pumps last week and I am up 4lbs.

I am on 50mgs a day. Along with Test, Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - , and gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - .

Other things I have noticed:
I felt a little "keyed" the first week but it passed. Though I feel good, it's not the Dianabol - methandrostenolone - high. Again, no probs with the drive as with Anavar - oxandrolone - . My strength is up also, more noticeable than with Var. No hair probs. If I was taking Dbol at this dose for 3 weeks I would be bald!!

All I have to say at this point is I will use it again.

This is reassuring. I'm going to run T-Bol on my upcoming cycle and I'm looking forward to it.

Top Bottom