Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TB-500 (Thymosin Beta 4 Peptide) side effects

Marley13

Hey all I have been reading up a lot on TB 500 it sounds like a very interesting peptide. I was wondering though does anyone know if it can cause bone growth such as enlargement of the cranial bones? Been trying to find that out but I can't seem to find an answer anywhere.

Thanks

Hey all I have been reading up a lot on TB 500 it sounds like a very interesting peptide. I was wondering though does anyone know if it can cause bone growth such as enlargement of the cranial bones? Been trying to find that out but I can't seem to find an answer anywhere.

Thanks

Tb-500 should not cause enlargement of bones

Yeah tb500 I think helps heal basically everything, I think it's gh and igf that can increase tumor growth ... I'm not 100% sure though.. I'm taking tb500 right now and loving it

Ride it like you stole it!!

Yeah tb500 I think helps heal basically everything, I think it's gh and igf that can increase tumor growth ... I'm not 100% sure though.. I'm taking tb500 right now and loving it

Ya igf and hgh can accelerate tumor growth but it doesn't cause them

i'll be running tb-500 in my sarms bridge stack coming up in about a month... i have heard some really great things about it...

i'll be running tb-500 in my sarms bridge stack coming up in about a month... i have heard some really great things about it...

You should consider starting it earlier than your sarms so you reap the benefits simultaneously... It took me 3-4 weeks to start to notice it fully, excellent endurance , nicer
Lookin muscles.. (Hard to explain,) and great feeling joints/ ligaments.

You should consider starting it earlier than your sarms so you reap the benefits simultaneously... It took me 3-4 weeks to start to notice it fully, excellent endurance , nicer
Lookin muscles.. (Hard to explain,) and great feeling joints/ ligaments.

how are you dosing it??

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

how are you dosing it??

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

The first 2 weeks I went 4 mg/week then the following 2 weeks I went 2 mgs / week now I am staying at 2 mgs/ month .. I am sure you could go more as I've read it only gets better with more but I try to approach anything I use mildly at first.. Seems to be working nicely ! I also notice my form on all my lifts are improving and I feel it's because my whole body feels looser ... I just set a bench pr 270x5 with 0 discomfort in my shoulders which for me is unheard of.

Top Bottom