Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tb 500 effect on tumors

sharkmaster

So its seems like ive found mixed reviews on weather it possesses hgh's side of progessing tumors and cancer or weather it can help reduce them?

From what I understand if you have cancer using AAS is not a good idea in general.

From what I understand if you have cancer using AAS is not a good idea in general.

Yeah id agree with that ad don't have cancer as far as i know. I just want to find out. if it does have any benefit towards those things would make it that much more awesome

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that theoretically speaking if you injected this into a tumor it would signal the body to fix the error it made and terminate the cell. Don't remember where I read/heard it but if I can find it I'll post the article

Ive read on other forums that it fights tumors and have also seen people claim it will contribute to the growth of tumors

So its seems like ive found mixed reviews on weather it possesses hgh's side of progessing tumors and cancer or weather it can help reduce them?

Ive not seen any sound research on this topic at all myself. Ive not heard of it progressing tumors.

Tb500 is said to be able to make rumors grow because of the help with getting circulation to the tumor. It helps grow new blood vessels from what I understand. This is actually the opposite of why onions are said to help prevent cancer, because onions prevent the growth of new blood vessels which keeps the tumor from getting any blood to grow. It makes sense but who knows how tb500 really effects it.

Top Bottom