Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tazorac - Acne Treatment

Mad Jasper

Everyone is different but be warned. I started breaking out with a little acne on my chest and neck. The ex works for a dermatologist and she hooked my up with Tazorac. Well it burned the shit out of me. Now to go along with the few spots of acne, I have blisters from the burns and the shit hurts. Couldn't sleep last night because it hurt/itched so bad. I may have applied too much, but that shit was still caustic to me. So be careful if you use it. Try out a small area the first few days.

Have her hook you up with some Adoxa or Doryx. I had SEVERE cystic acne on my face, chest, and back during my teen years and that shit cleared it right up. If you're looking for a little extra boost as well try Differin, it's a topical cream that's basically Epiduo on steroids. None of them had any side effects with me, and cleared everything up in a month.

I stockpiled the rest of my prescription for emergency situations ha

She dropped of a few samples of Cortizol spray. I applied it last night after a shower and it was about 70% clear this morning. That was some good shit.

Top Bottom