Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taurine

motorcyclegiant

What does Taurine do?
Im talking about from the aspect of it being recomended as a precaustion when taking aas?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

I took it when I was taking clen.
Some damn big tablets.
My training partner was also taking clen but without the taurine.claimed its too expensive.
Anyway, he got terrible muscle cramps I didn't.
Money well spent I think.

What does Taurine do?
Im talking about from the aspect of it being recomended as a precaustion when taking aas?

Well aas will lower taurine a little which can effect cortizol t3/4 levels from what ive been advised on. Mainly taurine helps with not cramping. If taking watch caffine!!!! As caffine taurine combind puts major stress on ur kidneys

wow, didnt know that.
How much Taurine did you take?
I bought some, for the "future", and it was not that expensive imo.

Can't remember the dosage but it was 6 tabs a day.bigs tabs too,was a struggle.
Was expensive as was hard to find in hong kong

ohh...I see...got it...yeah I got two bottles of 80 for $8 bottle...but dont recall mg/tablet (although they are small..ones I got)

wow, so im obviously convinced that its effective, but I wonder what exactly is does? My guess is that cycle gear makes you deplete the Taurine you get from food, and this somehow creates a metabolic defficiency which causes the back pumps?

wow, so im obviously convinced that its effective, but I wonder what exactly is does? My guess is that cycle gear makes you deplete the Taurine you get from food, and this somehow creates a metabolic defficiency which causes the back pumps?

Yeap but how and why

Top Bottom