Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taurine for back pumps

ryno9000

Just curious how this works. Does Taurine somehow buffer the lactic threshhold, or reduce blood flow? And if so, does it negatively affect pumps in general?

if i remember correctly it helps to regulate the excretion of bile from the liver and I actually think it increases blood flow to the area thus reducing the cramp/pump. it shouldn't affect pumps by my experience

nope does not effect being able to get pumps just stops those nasty all days pumps from happening.
And does a damn good job of it too. Helped with headaches I got on cycle too.

I usually only need about 8-10g a day but it is different for people. Make sure to drink plenty of water too.

Does high dose taurine have side effects in itself? It's like the main ingredient in energy drinks...

Most I can find are 500mg tablets - so 8 grams would be 16 tabs/day!?!?! Pretty expensive - do you guys have a suggested brand or place to get it cheap?

Most I can find are 500mg tablets - so 8 grams would be 16 tabs/day!?!?! Pretty expensive - do you guys have a suggested brand or place to get it cheap?

I just buy a couple kilos at a time, you can find it many places. I put it in my protein drink morning and night, or pre and post workout, 5g at a time. I'll have 20g Taurine a day at times. When you buy anything already in capsules, you lose, financially speaking.

Top Bottom