Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

taraxatone gnc vs liquidex Ai

Fr4nco0

I'm Having water retention from cycling test and dianabol and I got some liquidex ai recommended from a body builder friend. Unexpectedly my girl brought me some Taraxatone she got from GNC, so obviously I wont' take them together, I need your advice on what should take and what to storage. My cycle is going great except for the water retention giving me a puffy look and I can feel liquid in my joints, crazy. What product should I use, or just stack them?

Comparing the two is like comparing a toy car to a Ferrari.

For a steroid cycle you need a real legitimate AI like liquidex AI from n2bm.com. Save your money on the taraxtone. You won't notice anything from it what so ever. Return it and get your money back.

Order liquidex AI from n2bm.com and follow the directions on the bottle.

Even though taraxatone may help a bit with water retention, while using steroids it will be like a drop of water in the ocean. When cycling steroids you should be using an aromatase inhibitor (AI), such as aromasin right from the beginning of the cycle. Next time you begin a cycle, make sure that you are using all the right ancillaries, because without them your cycle may well be useless, and there can be many health problems later on.

Liquidex AI from N2BM is very strong. It contains arimistane which is a suicide AI just like aromasin. That is what you want to go with.

Top Bottom