Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking the Tren plunge

stackmanpf77

I've had the last pin of my current sust/EQ/sarms cycle, and have been thinking about my next plan of attack.

I'm ready to give the tren beast a crack. :)

Now, I've done as much reading here (so many zombie tren threads...) and sundry other juice forums, with so much conflicting advice I thought I'd just post up my plans here and let the EF bros pick it to pieces.

(Bear in mind this will all take place after a healthy pin break)

Current Stats
140.2kg (approx 310lb)
1.94m (approx 6'3")
BF has gone up a slight bit +0.5% to 11%
Flat Bench up 5kg (170kg 1RM)
Deadlift up 15kg (317.5kg 1RM)
Free Squat up 15.25kg (181.5kg 1RM)

Suggested Cycle
1-12 sust250 250mg/week (not ideal, I know, but when you get legit Bayer gear for less than $2/ml i couldnt say no)
1-8 Tren A 75mg EoD (or should this be split into 0.5ml per day)
1-12 GW

That's the core of what I have planned, not sure how to go about throwing other stuff like alb, thermos, etc in there, or if they're even bloody needed :/

I've always used formastanzol in the past for AI.... on it's packaging it says that it's an estrogen AND progestin regulator, anyone able to confirm this? Dont want brown sticky shit oozing out my nips and learning the hard way.

If forma will be insufficient AI for that style of stack, any suggestions on what to replace it with (I know prami and caber, obviously) and dosing regimen?

Much thanks in advance.

A few things.

1) Your cycle: It's not bad, but I would add S4, N2Guard to it.
2) Forma is an outdated product, you need use letrozone as it will really help with the problems you're facing.
read about it:
What is LetroZone? - Evolutionary.org
3) Letrozone is a sufficient AI but you can combine with a low dose aromasin at EOD intervals.

A few things.

2) Forma is an outdated product, you need use letrozone as it will really help with the problems you're facing.
read about it:
3) Letrozone is a sufficient AI but you can combine with a low dose aromasin at EOD intervals.

Def good advice. I would def add n2guard and s4 would be a nice addition too. Letrozone looks like a really good product or at least aromasin or adex from AG-guys. I would run caber at .5 twice a week as well. Better safe than sorry. 100mg EOD would be a little better if you can do that.

I've had the last pin of my current sust/EQ/sarms cycle, and have been thinking about my next plan of attack.

I'm ready to give the tren beast a crack. :)

Now, I've done as much reading here (so many zombie tren threads...) and sundry other juice forums, with so much conflicting advice I thought I'd just post up my plans here and let the EF bros pick it to pieces.

(Bear in mind this will all take place after a healthy pin break)

Current Stats
140.2kg (approx 310lb)
1.94m (approx 6'3")
BF has gone up a slight bit +0.5% to 11%
Flat Bench up 5kg (170kg 1RM)
Deadlift up 15kg (317.5kg 1RM)
Free Squat up 15.25kg (181.5kg 1RM)

Suggested Cycle
1-12 sust250 250mg/week (not ideal, I know, but when you get legit Bayer gear for less than $2/ml i couldnt say no)
1-8 Tren A 75mg EoD (or should this be split into 0.5ml per day)
1-12 GW

That's the core of what I have planned, not sure how to go about throwing other stuff like alb, thermos, etc in there, or if they're even bloody needed :/

I've always used formastanzol in the past for AI.... on it's packaging it says that it's an estrogen AND progestin regulator, anyone able to confirm this? Dont want brown sticky shit oozing out my nips and learning the hard way.

If forma will be insufficient AI for that style of stack, any suggestions on what to replace it with (I know prami and caber, obviously) and dosing regimen?

Much thanks in advance.

You are already a beast bro! I'm kinda hoping you'll log this stack with the s4. However, I would throw caber in there too bro. Www.Ag-guys.com has it.

1-12 sust 250 mg week
1-8 tren ace 75 mg eod
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!
1-8 caber .5 mg e3d
1-14 gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 hcgenerate Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
13-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Low test with higher tren won't add much more size (not needed in your case) but will recomp you like crazy. Some cardio and a reasonably clean diet will definitely lean you out considerably.

I say reasonably clean because tren can still do some serious work with a average diet.. unless you competing no need for chicken and rice 7 times a day.

Get legit upjohn cabaser (quick Google search will find it). Liquid caber isn't good. Caber is a god send with tren.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

A few things.

read about it:

was gonna say the same thing. he could even run LGD instead of S4 depending on his goals.

he needs to run a minimum of 6-7 caps of n2guard a day

1-12 sust 250 mg week
1-8 tren ace 75 mg eod
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!
1-8 caber .5 mg e3d
1-14 gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 hcgenerate Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
13-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Hey dyland

I thought its a no no to add nolva to PCT when cycling 19Nor's?

Thanks for the replies bros.
@bonacris - yea, I've kept the test level deliberately low coz it'll be the first time I fuck around with tren - keep em low till I know I can cope with sides and adjust up IF needed
@other bros - yea, I didn't include ancillaries and support products in the initial post because - imo - they're a given, and I'd rather liquefy money and piss it down the toilet than not stack/support properly.
@ dylan - another quality cycle write up bro. thanks

Based on all the replies, I'll most likely end up using Dylan's cycle protocol, only aroma instead of nolva. I'll definitely be using LGD - that shit is awesome (apart from killer back pumps) and when this cycle fires up, logs (and maybe pics) will be promised and delivered.

Top Bottom