Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

taking test, either topical vs injectable for TRT

orson045

Hi guys I'm 46 years and my doc said we will wait for my next blood results to fin out how long he will put on trt, I missed to ask him if gel test could be an option instead of injectable one. I'm concerned about pinning all the time because I hate needles,I was wondering if you guys can give any opinions on this, I personally don't believe a cream or gel will work as good as something is injected straight into your system, but if gel can do the job that would be great. Not looking for size as much as just libido and energy so maybe the andro-gel works fine eh?

Androgel is basically the same thing as injectable testosterone. One you apply topically and one you inject. Both are testosterone and will raise testosterone levels in the body.

The problem with topical testosterone creams is that they aromatize into estrogen at a much higher rate then testosterone injections. If you want to use androderm instead of injectable testosterone, make sure to increase you AI dosage to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. This will prevent estrogen related side effects like water retention, acne and gyno.

For your AI - get a good suicide AI like aromasin or liquidex AI from n2bm.com

Hi I'm on trt my self and my doctor started me on gel and it didn't do squat for me, it comes in 50mg pouches in the end I was using two pouches 100mg and it was nothing you can't go any higher with it as you will run out of body to smear it into. So my doctor put me on 250 sust a month and it's great. Let's all be honest here if we could get out of injections we all would but sometimes it's necessary, now I don't know if your fear is injecting your self if it is get the nurse to do it for you. Good luck I hope everything works out.

I've used both. I prefer injecting since you only have to do it once every two weeks. The gel is a pain in the ass to rub into your skin every day. For a while I went to the doctor to have the nurse pin me but now I just do it myself.

My TRT dr was hating on the gel and ordered me some test. American RX grade test is very easy to inject and very thin. You can inject it in your stomach fat with an insulin needle. I like to hit my ass or quads tho. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can go in to the office for injections if you don't want to do them yourself. Truthfully they are not nearly as bad as you would think. They are easy to do and virtually painless. No big deal.

Top Bottom