Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking MD6 with Xenadrine???

emptywallet

I have a whole shitload of Xenadrine sitting here and some MD6. If I took the maximum dosage of MD6, two pills three times a day, and one tab of Xenadrine with it, what would happen?? So I would be taking 9 tabs a day, split into three dosages. 2 MD6 and one xenadrine in each dose. Thats 6 MD6 a day and 3 Xenadrine a day. Any ideas???

------------------
title.gif

Let us go out this evening for pleasure. The night is still young.

i don't see the need for both at the same time. each works great. you still need to diet and do cardio no pill can make you ripped.

Listen to cyber

Cyber is right. Not to mention, you'll experience rapid attinuation(desensitization) to the ingredients. It may work for a few weeks, but your body will stop responding. I experienced that when I combined Met-Rx Thermicore and Hydroxycut. Hope that helped!:D

bro haven't u ever heard of the saying "too much aint always better?" dude, i heard MD6 is awesome stuff, and it might be taken off the market, just use that alone. you can't go wrong. theres no need for higher doses... unless u want side effects, that is.

Bill Roberts from T-mag suggested taking ephedrine with MD6 he even adds 200 g more Caffeine.

The logic behind this is L-norephedrine is better at appeitite suppression but ephedrine is still better at burning fat. The problem is that some people can't stand the sides of ephedrine.

I have mixed the two with great results although I don't mind the jitters caused by ephedrine.

I don't add anymore caffeine as I don't drink anything with it in so the dose in MD6 is fine for me.

Check out the T-mag forum and do a search on Roberts, he talks about adding ehpedrine to MD6 there.

Top Bottom