Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

taking glumatine and protein

HevensMovie

I took everyone's advice here, Now i'm going to be taking just glumatine and protien because i want to gain a little more mass, before i start to get cut up.
I'm currently 5'11 at 185 around 20% b/f. i want to get to about 200. and then ill start to get ripped up from there.
So what kind of dosages should i taking glumatine and protein at? do i gotta watch what i eat or just eat anything i want?
thanks for all the help guys.

Dosages

Ummm.....
Dosages are not quite the right word....

So you want to gain 15lbs of lean body mass?
because if you are 20% you probably don't want to gain
much more fat, zero if you can help it... so eating whatever is not going to cut it. But since you need to gain lbs you need to increase your calories, so try to eat more i.e one more meal a day but try to as clean as possible, that means staying away from starchy carbs, refined sugars, and saturated fats. Fruit and vegetables, potatoes rock for carbs,tuna, turkey,
and red meat are always good options.

So first off, protein wise the amount that I hear most often, and what "they" say is what the body can handle max is 1-1.5 g/lb of bodyweight so for you we are looking at around 200g a day. As far as the glutamine is concerned, I would say "one rounded teaspoon" per shake, that will get you about 10g a day about. I am not sure about pill form, though I am sure you could look that up.

Later

Top Bottom